• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Conversational Japanese Thread・日本語会話スレ

ああ!!日本語スレッドはあるのを見る初めて初った。ちょっと恥ずかしです。あたしは初心者です、話が下手たらごめんね

i'm still kinda trying to get the hang of sentence structure in how words/phrases are ordered, so please feel free to correct me if things are ordered weirdly when i speak,,(also if i use the wrong particles, because sometimes i'll confuse how to use them) or if my choice of words is confusing;;

気にしないのなら、あたしはさあここでたくさんチャットですよ~ いい練習です

おはようございます、皆さん!
好きな食べ物はなんですか?皆さんは日本語の初心者なので、チャンスがあれば、問題を答えてみて下さい。いい会話練習になると思います。頑張って!

私は味が甘い物を食べるのが大好きですよ。例えば、クッキーや果実やパンを毎日食べます。甘すぎる物はないと思います。地味な食べ物も好きです。味が辛すぎるなら、食べません。そして、ビーガンなので、肉や動物に取られた材料を含んだ食べ物は食べません。

私は甘いものが大好きです!

そうそう、あなたもプリキュアのファンですか?
ファンじゃないけどプリキュアのキャラと音楽が好きです。スター☆トゥインクルプリキュアとヒーリングっど♥プリキュを観ました。そして、ひろがるスカイプリキュアとふたりはプリキュアを観てみたけど、ちょと飽きました...
一番好きなプリキュアはキュアミルキーです。とてもかわいくて、緑が好きで、ルンを言うのが楽しいですから!

DigitalGen6さんの一番好きなプリキュアが誰ですか?​

Last edited:
ファンじゃないけどプリキュアのキャラと音楽が好きです。スター☆トゥインクルプリキュアとヒーリングっど♥プリキュを観ました。そして、ひろがるスカイプリキュアとふたりはプリキュアを観てみたけど、ちょと飽きました...
一番好きなプリキュアはキュアミルキーです。とてもかわいくて、緑が好きで、ルンを言うのが楽しいですから!

DigitalGen6さんの一番好きなプリキュアが誰ですか?​

キャラクターと音楽も好きです!

@noctiluca それは難しい選択です、私は非常に多くのお気に入りを持っています、どうやって1つだけを選ぶことができますか?

If this is bad keep in mind it's 95% my typing romaji into a hiragana converter because I refuse to use translators. Hopefully this is accurate and easy to understand. c:

あたしはにほんごがよくないなしません。ちかくにミツワっていうスーパーマーケットがあるよ。かれらのティーとてもおいしいだよ!爽健美茶はあたしのいちばのティーです!

Last edited:
ミツワはとってもいい店! もっと行きたいでもなかなか遠い (それとその都会の交通量はひどい ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), 久しぶりに行かなかった ;__;

ミツワはとってもいい店! もっと行きたいでもなかなか遠い (それとその都会の交通量はひどい ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), 久しぶりに行かなかった ;__;
はい, それ は とても たのしい です ね. はい, ただしい と おもいますミツワまでのドライブ、トラフィックがすごくうっとうしい よ。さいわいにも、HMARTもいいスーパーマーケットだよ。かれらのバラエティがすてきだよ!でも爽健美茶とドンブリ が ほんとに ほしです!

「ミツワ」という店を聞いたことがないけど、とても楽しそうな店ですわ!でも、私の州にダイソーがオープンしました。いつかそこに買い物するつもりです。
キャラクターと音楽も好きです!

@noctiluca それは難しい選択です、私は非常に多くのお気に入りを持っています、どうやって1つだけを選ぶことができますか?
どうやってかな...プリキュア全部が素敵なのです!

hi uhh I kind of know little to no japanese, and I want to try and learn some soon! would this be a good place for that?

でも、私の州にダイソーがオープンしました。いつかそこに買い物するつもりです。
ええっ, なるほど! ダイソーは日本だけの店が思った。本当にここのdollar storesより良い ww
日本へ旅行した時よくダイソーへ行った, たくさんいい物があるね

「ミツワ」という店を聞いたことがないけど、とても楽しそうな店ですわ!でも、私の州にダイソーがオープンしました。いつかそこに買い物するつもりです。

どうやってかな...プリキュア全部が素敵なのです!
ダイソーもとてもたのしそうなみせだ!たのしんで下さい!

hi uhh I kind of know little to no japanese, and I want to try and learn some soon! would this be a good place for that?
I’d also like to start learning, but am terrible with learning commitments like that lol

I would like to try, though!
I'm sure many of us would love to help. c:
Have any of you ever considered using Duolingo?! It's free and fun! Just don't mind the crazy green owl mascott. He's... known to be just a bittttt persistent. >_>

Yea… I’ve tried French Duolingo, got a 72 day streak over summer break, lost it halfway through September, still haven’t gotten it back. I’ll try a Japanese course soon!
Oh that's neat! I just happen to speak French myself!

Yes Duolingo should be okay, although I first started learning from a book when I was really little. I found it a little bit better.

あたしはにほんごでうたうのもすきですwwwパブリックのにほんごで おんがくの は はずかしです :confused_emoji:

Last edited:

I’d also like to start learning, but am terrible with learning commitments like that lol

I would like to try, though!
According to the OP, this thread is for anyone learning Japanese. I think learning Hiragana, Katakana and basic grammar though is more or less a prerequisite to get the most out of the thread though. The sentences here are relatively easy to understand, but we use Kanji as necessary.
Personal opinion warning, I know everyone has their advice for learning Japanese, here's mine.
Learning a language requires commitment no matter what. Focus on small, attainable goals, and focus on learning Kanji in context but don't delay learning Kanji or beginning practice. Language is more focused on input than output at the beginning. I'm not sure what some good resources are to get started, the Japanese learning community is very different from when I started. Spaced-repetition systems like Anki I think are very helpful in my experience. I have my issues with Tae Kim's guides, but if you want a free, no-frills resource for introductory Japanese, his 'complete guide' (no, it's not complete) is still a decent resource to integrated grammar and vocabulary. I can't comment too much on DuoLingo, I haven't used it for Japanese but I do think it has some limitations, but if it can get you started learning, that's all that matters. 頑張って下さい!

ええっ, なるほど! ダイソーは日本だけの店が思った。本当にここのdollar storesより良い ww
日本へ旅行した時よくダイソーへ行った, たくさんいい物があるね
@Dubious Disc さんが日本に旅行しました?凄い!日本に留学しまたか?
私は日本に行ったことがないです。旅行するのがちょっと怖いと思います。
Oh that's neat! I just happen to speak French myself!

Yes Duolingo should be okay, although I first started learning from a book when I was really little. I found it a little bit better.

あたしはにほんごでうたうのもすきですwwwパブリックのにほんごで おんがくの は はずかしです :confused_emoji:
外来語で歌えば発音がよくなるです。私はいつもJ-POPとJ-ROCKの歌詞を読んで歌います。そして、運転している時いつもJ-POPとJ-ROCKを聴いています。最近µ'sやPoppin'Partyや稲葉曇の音楽を聴いています。

Last edited:
@Dubious Disc さんが日本に旅行しました?凄い!日本に留学しまたか?
私は日本に行ったことがないです。旅行するのがちょっと怖いと思います。
はい! ぼくの大家族で日本人がたくさんいるだから時々訪問して行く。(not for the past several years though, life has been so busy :sadsola:) 今3-4回行った, いつも楽しい ^__^ (でも留学しなかった, そんなに上手じゃない ^^')

タピオカティーだいすきなひといますか?それわとてもおいしいとおもう。

Back
Top Bottom