• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Darth Shop

Reaction score
Welcome to the Darth Banner Shop. I'm DarthWolf, how may I help you?

This shop makes free banners at your request.

Before you make a request, please read the following rules.
- I will work in a system of first come, first serve. You will be added to the queue to see how many requests are in front of you.
- All banners will be in the limits of the allowed signature size.
- Please only give details about your banner in the post of request and when asked for feedback to not clutter the thread. If you would like any changes or add more details, feel free to contact me here on the forums or on discord.
- Credit isn't required, but I'd appreciate it if you do.
- Any change of rules will be announced

If you would like to see what work I've made so far then go check the Darth Gallery.

Queue
-

Last edited:
@CheffOfGames
Cheff_Banner.png

Hey Darthy ;),
Make a ship banner between me and you
You wanted me to request your art ;)

Did I miss anything... Darth being shipped with anyone but Dylan or I? Blasphemy!

I totally expect him to out your pics om either side and put a ship in between :p

Did I miss anything... Darth being shipped with anyone but Dylan or I? Blasphemy!

I totally expect him to out your pics om either side and put a ship in between :p
This ship has been a thing for a while but started in the staff chat omg

OO, I'm looking for a new banner. Could I have one with my name on it? The background, I kinda want a Vaporwave kinda thingy, that aesthetic.

Could you add Genesect's Gen 5 Sprite, and then Hifumi Yamada (Danganronpa) and Miu Iruma (Danganronpa)

If it's too much, sorry.

OO, I'm looking for a new banner. Could I have one with my name on it? The background, I kinda want a Vaporwave kinda thingy, that aesthetic.

Could you add Genesect's Gen 5 Sprite, and then Hifumi Yamada (Danganronpa) and Miu Iruma (Danganronpa)

If it's too much, sorry.
Hey, no problem I can take care of that for you.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom