• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Half Project: Scattered Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't exactly automatons. They have no inner workings... And they were made by another Pokemon.

I had this weird dream last night, where someone was merged with a really small pokemon. After they were merged, they looked like Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit because he was so short and had curly hair... so... who wants to make a hobbit merge? lol ^_^

Not I... That would be odd.

But wait a second, how come we always make Merges the same size they were before? We could have a little, tiny Joltik Merge, or... A Wailord Merge. That would be odd as well.

No... Merges are injected with Pokemon DNA... But so far, they haven't got any of the DNA relating to size, it seems. This gives me an idea. I'm reserving Joltik and Wailord, so I can create a Merge that can go from huge to tiny and back, but nowhere in between.

Umm, how could some kid merged with a Joltik AND a Wailord not be killed in the process because of size difference?

By the way, I won't be on much today because my family and I are going hiking.

Alright I'm back, and this is a random thought, but in Gen 6, I want a more epic Solar and Lunar pokemon. Like, have them be legendaries or something...

Umm, how could some kid merged with a Joltik AND a Wailord not be killed in the process because of size difference?

How can someone Merged with Arceus survive that infusion of sheer power?

Just... Any size difference would kill someone, if that were the case. Just sayin'.

How can someone Merged with Arceus survive that infusion of sheer power?

Just... Any size difference would kill someone, if that were the case. Just sayin'.

I'm saying that it's like having a big dog breed with a little dog, I just don't think it would work...

It would work... The gimmick: They can be either the size of a Joltik, or of a Wailord, but nowhere in between... And the change is triggered externally, say, in contact with water. That way, they'll be puny unless partially submerged. Just think of size being a slot. They can either have small or large, but not both.

Alright I'm back, and this is a random thought, but in Gen 6, I want a more epic Solar and Lunar pokemon. Like, have them be legendaries or something...

Hax! I'm working on them! I'm building Gen VI suggestions, and trying to send them to Game Freak. Sounds hopeless, huh?

Okay, so the size thing is like an extra Ability of sorts.

Name: Karli
Which Pokémon you are merged with: Vanilluxe
Appearance before merge: Karli had short, blonde hair that she kept in a ponytail. Her eyes were green, and she was somewhat pale.
Appearance after merge: Karli is now composed of ice cream (gasp!). She has two torsos, both connected to each other at the shoulder. Her hair is wavier, and the part that was formerly her ponytail sticks straight up, bearing resemblance to the swirl-thing on top of a Vanilluxe's heads. A straw pokes out from her left head. Her crotches are made out of an icy, waffle-like substance, (also edible) and each torso has one leg. In between, and uniting, the two crotches, is a cone. (Edible) Crystalline pieces cover her breasts.
Personality: Karli is shy and reclusive. She is known for complaining, and this ice cream thing is possibly the thing she complains about the most.
History: Nothing special, grew up in Castelia City, enjoyed Casteliacones thoroughly.
Flaw: She's made of ice cream. You tell me what's wrong with that.
Other: OM NOM NOM.

Name: Erin
Pokémon A: Joltik
Pokémon B: Wailord
Appearance before merge: Erin had nearly lavender-colored hair, and bright blue eyes.
Appearance after merge: She now has an extra set of eyes, and a Joltik's tufts of above-face fur. She has four white spots on her back, and a Wailord's tail. She has two gray fins on each of her hips, and her skin on her back and sides is blue, while her front, minus her face and neck, are gray. She has more yellow fur on her upper torso, and her arms are now fin-like, with blue claws. Her legs are similar to her arms.
Personality: Erin is kind and caring, with a warm heart. She is unsure about what to think of her new stature, though.
History: Nothing, really. Grew up in Virbank City from B2W2, yadda yadda...
Flaw A: Erin is four inches tall, unless in contact with water. In that case, she's 47 feet, seven inches tall.
Flaw B: Erin cannot use electric attacks while in contact with water.
Other: She may become a mode of transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom