• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Half Project: Scattered Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon..!

Well, we can't vote for someone else's character, 'cause they didn't do enough. So go ahead and vote for Anthony, I don't mind.

But what about Personality? There's times when I love Anthony, other times when I want to smack him in the mouth.

Every character has there flaws. I wasn't part of THP part I so I saw more of Anthony's personality than Lillith's and I'm not entirely sure what her character is like because of the memory thing when she appeared.

Umm, exactly where is everyone in the Start up? I can't remember if all of us were captured or if a few of our characters were... and are they in the same cell?

All of our previous characters are in capsules in different labs. We're in lab 19, where Isabel's pod is. Yep!

Name: Wyatt "Zero" Blake
Which Pokémon you are merged with: Darkrai
Appearance before merge: Zero has black hair and grey eyes, and generally wears monochrome clothes. This is one of the reasons why even in human form he creeps people out.
Appearance after merge: Zero wears long black 'robes', which are torn near the bottom and have a red collar. His hair has become white and his eyes hve become completely turquoise, excluding the pupils.
Personality: Zero is a mysterious person and often will switch to his own side for a while. He hates people excluding him and was popular in his hometown before he was taken due to the way he walked the fine line between good and evil.
History: Zero grew up in Canalave City, but would often visit Newmoon Island for reasons he would refuse to explain. he was in fact visiting there to see his friend Darkrai. One day, however, Darkrai wasn't there. Zero didn't go home that day.
Flaw: He will irregularly betray those he dislikes and can get reeeaaaally creepy, making him difficult to trust. He also can barely control his nightmare-inducing abilities, so people are going to have a hard time getting to sleep.

Already accepted!

Name: Chiara
Which Pokémon you are merged with: Drifblim
Appearance before merge: Chiara had brunette hair and brown eyes. She was 6 foot, 2 inches tall.
Appearance after merge: Chiara's dress has fused to her, and is now evocative of Drifblim, right down to the X, which is positioned on her upper chest. However, the dress is only fused at the neckline, and is highly elastic. Her eyes are purely red, and every other hair on her head is white. She has a Drifblim's limbs at her waist, and can manipulate them like her human limbs.
Personality: Chiara is a bit of a stuck-up, rich girl, though not to the same degree as Felicia. She hates menial labor, and is always trying to find a way to cover her current clothing up. However, she is willing to help if more than two people ask for her to.
History: Chiara was the daughter of wealthy fisherman and fashion designer from Italy. The family was vacationing in Almia when she was kidnapped.
Flaw: If injured, she is unable to fly.
Other: Chiara is Italian.

Last edited:
Name: Christine

Which Pokémon you are merged with: Meloetta

Appearance before merge: Christine has black hair and green eyes, and wears normal clothes. The most distinguishable feature on her clothes is her shoes that are yellow and green

Appearance after merge: Christine wears a black dress and has some musical notes on her head. She will have long hair if in Aria Forme and long wrapped hair in Pirouette Forme.

Personality: Christine is a kind and gentle person, she has a happy side, and everyone in her hometown knew her for being so kind and gentle. She also has a grumpy side, and in the case this happens, she is not jolly, in fact, she will yell at people.

History: Christine grew up in Undella Town and has always enjoyed the Marine Tube and the beaches. She has also explored the Abyssal Ruin before. She is known in Undella Town for being gentle.

Flaw: She generally has low stamina, so she can'y battle for long, but she is trying to improve this. She will sometimes just burst out sing happy melodies and dance at the same time in a battle.

Last edited:
If that flaw is brought on by the Merge, and somewhat uncontrollable, then accepted. Otherwise, she needs a new one.

Well, just to be safe, I'd say that you should replace the first part with something a little less mental. Why don't you check the SUs other people, as well as myself, have posted? That could give you some examples...

Ok. Am I still in that capsule thing or am I with everyone else?

Nononono... You're character isn't one of the Merges in capsules. She can either be locked in a cell, or already working for the Project. Your choice, of course!

Name: A-II
Pokémon: Metagross
Appearance before merge: Unknown.
Appearance after merge: A Shiny version of Alex from the original THP.
Personality: A-II is sadistic and ruthless, as well as a bit sarcastic. It only feels happiness and hatred.
History: The subject that became A-II no longer exists, and as such, it is impossible to know what their life was like.
Flaw: A-II 'feeds' on anger, and is powerless without the ones around it being enraged.

Name: C-II
Pokémon: Umbreon
Appearance after merge: A Shiny version of Clair from the original THP.
Personality: C-II is depressed and pessimistic. It only feels pain and jealousy.
History: The subject that became C-II no longer exists, and as such, it is impossible to know what their life was like.
Flaw: C-II 'feeds' on depression, and is powerless without the ones around it being sad.

Name: T-II
Pokémon: Chandelure
Appearance after merge: A non-Shiny version of Trizark from the original THP.
Personality: T-II is cowardly and paranoid. It only feels fear and mischief.
History: The subject that became T-II no longer exists, and as such, it is impossible to know what their life was like.
Flaw: T-II 'feeds' on fear, and is powerless without the ones around it being scared.

Last edited:
New idea, though I'm not sure if I want to do it or not yet. I'm semi-reserving Gallade again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom