• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Hoenn Region

Secret Bases are back:

GE_V1_p30_04-05_yaz.jpg

Not that I ever thought they wouldn't be implemented.

How does this image show secret bases?
The hole on the upper right of that screenshot.

I must be blind. Ive been staring at this image for 5 minutes and I literally can't see where the hole is. Can someone circle it?

Secret Bases are back:

GE_V1_p30_04-05_yaz.jpg

I must be blind. Ive been staring at this image for 5 minutes and I literally can't see where the hole is. Can someone circle it?

Here:
tumblr_n730slwWjG1tzrapbo1_400.jpg
Ok i must be going insane or the screenshot on Disobedient post must have changed because i remember perfectly that it had the hole on the wall. Nintendo is watching the forum to prevent us from knowing that secret bases will return

Secret Bases are back:

GE_V1_p30_04-05_yaz.jpg

Here:
tumblr_n730slwWjG1tzrapbo1_400.jpg
Ok i must be going insane or the screenshot on Disobedient post must have changed because i remember perfectly that it had the hole on the wall. Nintendo is watching the forum to prevent us from knowing that secret bases will return

Quick, put your tinfoil hat on!

Also, the bridge's reflection is gorgeous~ <3

Watching yesterday's trailer back and noticed:

Berries.png

So happy to see that the berry patches are back - have missed them since DP <3

(Also, sorry if this has already been posted - I tried to do a search in the thread, but came up empty).

Watching yesterday's trailer back and noticed:

View attachment 94964

So happy to see that the berry patches are back - have missed them since DP <3

(Also, sorry if this has already been posted - I tried to do a search in the thread, but came up empty).
I posted that in another thread, but yeah, berry patches are making a return! Yay! :D

Looks like we got a glimpse of the Hoenn in-game map:

90.jpg

A Nintendo Wii U? How did Brendan go to the future to get one? I smell bullshit!

Same way Ethan and Lyra got their Wiis.

And how Red and Leaf got their GameCubes.

Bunch of time-traveling nincompoops, if you ask me!

You gotta be a lot smarter than a nincompoop to time-travel~

90.jpg

A Nintendo Wii U? How did Brendan go to the future to get one? I smell bullshit!

Brendan and May could have tore a hole into the space-time continuum for bringing a Wii U to their timeline. That's why they are nincompoops.

90.jpg

Brendan and May could have tore a hole into the space-time continuum for bringing a Wii U to their timeline. That's why they are nincompoops.
Dialga and Palkia are not doing their job, lazy dragons.

90.jpg

Dialga and Palkia are not doing their job, lazy dragons.

I demand justice!

Speaking of the Hoenn region, has it been confirmed that there will be night time in this game? Would love to see Hoenn at night.

Speaking of the Hoenn region, has it been confirmed that there will be night time in this game? Would love to see Hoenn at night.
If there's night time they better make it more noticable than XY, i only noticed it was night time in XY because of the light in front of the bike.

Yes. It always irritates me that the evening is actually darker than the night in Kalos.

Hoenn had a day and night cycle. THAT'S THE POINT OF THE CLOCK. Time of day colors just don't appear. That's how you get Espeon and Umbreon.
The back of the box actually says "return of the day and night time system" silly people.
But in all seriousness, we have seen "leaks" of poster that best buy has been said to be giving out. Which shows all the mega evolution With ones we have not seen. Lucicolo, Shiftry, Zangoose, Seviper, Camerupt and Sharpedo are said to have these. Opinions?

Back
Top Bottom