• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MATURE: The Infectious Darkness Ages 10+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireSerperior717

................well hi!
Reaction score
WARNING: THIS IS A FANFIC ABOUT A WORLD ENDING, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO STORIES LIKE THIS, DO NOT READ!!

..::The Infectious Darkness::..

"LIZ!! NICK!!" "JACK!! WATCH OUT!!"

2 WEEKS AGO

"mom, i'm gonna go to the park with Liz and Nick ok?" "ok sweetie, but don't forget your Pokemon just in case!" "i would never forget my Pokemon, mom..."
"Jack, hurry up!" "I'm coming, i'm coming!"
"Jack, you're such a slowpoke!"
"Shut up.."

My name is Jack, i love my friends and my Pokemon, My friends are Liz, and Nick. Liz is the oldest in our group, She knows when to be careful, but for the most part, she's fun to be around and is nice. then there's Nick, He's the youngest, even for his age, he's pretty adventurous. Liz acts like she's his mom because he's so young, even though it's for jokes and she's just teasing, it's saved him from trouble a lot by doing it.

"There have been reports of rainstorms, blizzards, and earthquakes in the past couple weeks, and are now fairly common. police suggest getting shelter if your area gets any of these signs, most areas in the world have a shelter, so it should be safe. This is news reporter John, Signing off for the news."
".....Well at least it hasn't rained or snowed yet....." "....yeah..um i gotta go home...bye Jack.." "Me too, see ya Jack" "bye guys." Meanwhile outside... "Altaria, fly me back home." "Altair!" ".....?.....Altairia..do you feel rain?" "Tairia...?" "..Yeah, i think it's rain, let's go before we're soaked." "Staraiva, same thing." "Star!"
NEXT DAY
"....*yawn*.....uhhh....? ugh rain, hope i don't have school today.."
*ding dong*
"Yes?" "Is Jack awake?" "He should be, Jack?!" "Yes mom?!" "Nick is here!" "Coming!"

"Jack?" "Yeah what's up?" "It's a miracle i made it here, There's a HUGE rainstorm outside!" "What? *looks out window*...woah...yeah, it's huge!" "Yeah, my phone was out of battery so i don't know what's up wi-*lights turn off*......dude, did we just have a blackout?" "....Yeah, i think so..do we have school today?" "I don't think so, should we go see what's going on wi-*ding dong*" "come in!" "Hey guys, what's up with the storm?" "I don't know, but we might need to stay here for a while.."

so yeah, that's the beginning of my crappy story. i think it sucks, and could be SO much better if i didn't suck at writing fanfics so much...eh.
It could be nice though....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
BYEEEEEE

I'd just like to encourage you to keep writing. But in doing so take confidence in yourself and maybe give a few things a read over here as well if you're ever struggling with things. Post a question in the Writers Word section.

I'd also encourage you to read Rule 2 in the Fiction Fairground Rule Book about first chapters or prologues that might help you get going.

Once done contact a moderator of this section who will unlock the thread, and then edit this post with an updated start!

Great to see you getting stuck in and I look forward to reading what you put up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom