• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The oddest shipping you've come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockHasEyes

For now.
Reaction score
Ive seen Gary's Left Hand and Gary's Right Hand, Pallet town and Viridian city, POKESHIPPING! (JK on that last one :bounce:)

umm i'd have to say

any incest pairing
any human/pokemon ones that weren't canon(altoshipping, and bayleaf/ash don't count. latias and bayleaf both liked ash)
ships containing 3 or more people in them
drew/misty
james/misty
jesse/misty
gary/drew
ursula/dawn
tracey/paul
morty/melody
melody/misty

For the Legend of Zelda fandom, I once saw Sheik x a mailbox done as a joke (I hope).

I think breastshippig is very disturbing. The other one being LinkxEpona.

And TeaxPops (grandfather) in yu-gi-oh!!

But i LOVE the ship garyxpaul though many think that's disturbing that i've met.

That's hard. I'm going to go with shippings that involve Cyrus or the literally emotionless Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts.

Someone shipped two cities >.<

forgot which ones. I think it was celadon and lavender or something.

I'd have to say Scar/Ed and Kimblee/Greed, from Fullmetal Alchemist, are tied for me.

Encountered them? I've named them! And I followed one(ChristmasWrongShipping)! Got a cult following on this very-oh, who am I trying to kid. It was me and Dewgong Rain, possibly one or two others.

i feel like a few of you don't know the meaning of the word "oddest"
protip: just because you don't support a pairing doesn't make it bizarre

any..uh...gay ships.
like: palletshipping
tensionshipping(?)
I had to spoiler my response.. I might offend some people.

OH NO, NOT ~*TEH GAY*~
HEAVEN FORBID!

yeah, no
somebody remind me what year this is again
because i'm starting to think i've stepped back into the 1950s

I don't really see what makes yaoi ships the oddest, even if they do weird some people out. Certain character ships, maybe, but not the whole concept.

EDIT: For that matter, what about yuri ships? What makes them totally normal and yaoi ships the oddest thing in the world? I'm curious about this mindset, in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom