• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Star Wars Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon

Dragon Pokemon Master
Reaction score
Anybody that's interested in Star Wars can join. You can ask any questions regarding Star Wars here. I or any of our members that know the answer will try to answer soon as possible. Before entering, hope you read these rules:

1. Be Active
Always be active. I don't like members that just join and do nothing. Members that haven't been active in one month will be removed from the list. Give a good reason to be added back to the list by pming me.

2. No Pokemon
Please don't talk anything about Pokemon here. This is a Stricly NO Pokemon topic club.

3. Have Fun
If you disobey this, you'll be out of this club.

There'll be a "Weekly Character Disscusion", you can discuss and talk about the posted character.
Here's some keys:
Jedi Master = Leader/Owner of this clan. There'll be 2 Jedi Master
Jedi Knight = Co-Leader/Co-Owner. Three here.
Jedi = Members. Unlimited here.
Dark Side = Banned list.

Jedi Master
1. Flygon

Jedi Knight

Jedi

Dark Side

Current Activities
1. Discussing Padme, also known as Senator Amidala.

Man I gotta join!! I dunno how to pm tho.
Why did Padme have to die Id b cool If she came back in the 6th one.

Ok you're in!! You'll be Co-Leader! Aka Jedi Knight!! Please help spread this club.
I also have a branch somewhere else that is quite active. (Sorry, don't think I'm allowed to advertise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom