• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ToxicBoltShipping thread!

Koga would play overprotective dad while Surge is laid back about it! As I see it.

America's Birthday <- there's the link for anyone who wants it.

I read you fic, it was really great! It was short and sweet, and you wrote Surge really well. I like how he just walks into the house with fireworks, and Koga just accepts it. Also, I think you described Koga's view of Americans accurately.

]Hmmmm. What would Koga and Surge think of Falkner?

Koga would play overprotective dad while Surge is laid back about it! As I see it.

I agree! I think Koga would be overprotective and anxious about Falkner at first, and Surge would have to to calm him down a bit by talking to him about it.

Awwwwww. I'm glad you liked the fic. Koga knows when to pick his battles.

I can see Surge pulling Falkner to the side and, all smiles, warning him that if he hurts Janine, he'll feed his balls to his Raichi as oatmeal.

lol awww. XD Nice one.

I've started to like this pairing, to think that when I first heard of this pairing last year I was weirded out. :x

Well it's certainly not the run of the mill traditional slash pairing. Both of them are somewhat older and worldly. So there's not really any "oooo I'm so uke. Blush blush." cliches happening.

It's different. Refreshing.

Well it's certainly not the run of the mill traditional slash pairing. Both of them are somewhat older and worldly. So there's not really any "oooo I'm so uke. Blush blush." cliches happening.

It's different. Refreshing.

Which is why I like it. XD Especially since I avoid those yaoi cliches like the plague. DX

Yay! Welcome new shipper! Have some ToxicBolt cookies! I promise they're not poisoned!!

What do you think Janine thinks about Koga and Surge's relationship?

Surge is like her 2nd daddy. I'm sure she ADORES Surge, and she's happy to see her Papa happy. I bet she wishes her papa was nicer to Surge though.

I basically see it the same way as you. I know Janine would LOVE Surge.

I would like to see a fic about this ship in the eyes of Janine.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom