• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ToxicBoltShipping thread!

ehh...I'm joining this thread, you guys are the reason I've become addicted to this ship.
I also read yoshi12370's and Ren the Ryoko's fanfics on Fanfiction.net (I'm watching you two by the way lol) and that helped further the obsession.

I'd really like to make a fic for these two, but I'm just getting off my writer's block and my inspiration right now is as dry as my backyard, mostly because I'm stressing over...stuff -.- *won't tell you what is is cause I'd probably just bore ya'* so yeah... I mean...I've got the idea for a fic...but I just can't start it. -.-

:D Welcome to the ToxicBoltShipping thread!

Glad you loved my fics!

*waves*

Hello, I'm a newcomer to TBS. In between this and the Honorshipping threads, idecided to de-lurk and join in on the fun in the forums.

I'm not much of a writer, but I'd be happy to lurk around and contribute in discussions and such

*waves*

Hello, I'm a newcomer to TBS. In between this and the Honorshipping threads, idecided to de-lurk and join in on the fun in the forums.

I'm not much of a writer, but I'd be happy to lurk around and contribute in discussions and such

Sweet! More Toxicbolt fans! ^-^ Welcome.

We need a topic up in here. Hmmmmmm.

If you could place Koga and Surge into any other fictional universe, which one and why?

Yay new TBShipper! Welcome to the thread! I'm still working on my fic! It will be done in 2 weeks!

Epic thread live!!!!

The MachiSaki thread has taken off and TS is failing?! NOooooooooo.

Speaking of MachiSaki: Would Surge tell Koga is he started fooling around with Bill? What would Koga think about that?

I can totally see Koga as a date peeper! Hmmm...I think I'll make this a plot point in a chapter!

OMG EPIC PLOT BUNNY!

Well...I already mentioned it previously but I basically have the whole story in my head now. Koga is going to have an OOC moment! :D

BRB fanfic writing

I'm half way finished. Just need to brainstorm a bit and try to be in character as much as possible.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom