• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trip's Getting Married! (well, his voice actor is anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieMcG

Reaction score
I'm probably posting this in the wrong section because I always do, so apologies ahead of time.

I wanted to let you all know I'm getting married! For those who don't know me, my name is Jamie McGonnigal and I'm currently the voice of Trip and also played Barry on the Pokémon series.

Normally, someone getting married is no big deal - but for someone who has spent a lot of his adult life fighting for the right to get married, it is.

I wrote this little piece on Huffington Post about the man I'm marrying and what it all means to me and I wanted to share it:

Jamie McGonnigal: Why I Am Marrying Sean Carlson

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Hopefully we're not too far away from the time when the only thing that's special about this are the people themselves, not their sexuality.

Also, since both of us work in non-profit trying to help others, we don't make a lot of money. We are reaching out to friends and our communities for some help.
Why not just channel the spirit of Barry and just fine people?

Wow, that really made my day. Hope you and Sean have a good time together.

Awwwwwwwwww! That's so cute! I hope all the love doesn't take that deep sexyness out of his voice though. I want to hear it again.

Congratulations Jamie! I'm really happy for both of you, and I hope you have a great life together :)

Great news! Congratulations, and best wishes to both of you! Your article was inspirational. :)

who knew we had a voice actor Congratz!

thrilled for you, love the work you do, keep being you

love from,
a fellow PRIDE new yorker <3

The only one here who doesn't know who that is.

I feel even more stupid...

Well I wish him the best with this bro!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom