• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie/Zexy > Zinn/Minish >>> Zexy/Zinn are the teams that make at least some sense to me
Yikes even if we are right on Jamie and survive another day, we are going to have a NASTY final 3 if both of us are alive, I can see it coming...
, I don't think it's a stretch to believe they might've kept a streak of poor decisions and kinda said more than they should've when aiming at pushing the low hanging fruit (claire)
Yeah any scum Jamie world assumes way too many absurd open wolf mistake decisions.
no no
we need to think all this before a lynch because if we're wrong we lose
Once again I find it hard to believe we are all wrong. My latest (slightly more clear headed) theory on Jamie scum might be the first one in a while, since Piko in the starters, that kinda works no matter who the buddy is

839FCA72-75D1-46DE-A030-7DCC9DE998F2.png

aight so here's the list of roles from the first U-choose game
gonna go back to sleep but after I wake up gonna comment on the current claims a bit

Example 1 - Voting No Lynch:
D3 End: 4 / 2 (No lynch)
N3 End: 3 / 2 (Mafia Kill)
D4 End: 3 / 1 (Mafia Lynched) OR 2 / 2 (Town Lynch - See Third Example N3, Mafia Win)
N4 End: 2 / 1 (Mafia Kill)
D5 End: 1 / 1 (Town Lynched x_x) OR 2 / 0 (Mafia Lynched/Town Win)
N5 End: 0 / 1 (Mafia Kill/Mafia Win)

Example 2 - Voting for Mafia:
D3 End: 4 / 1 (Mafia Lynched)
N3 End: 3 / 1 (Mafia Kill)
D4 End: 2 / 1 (Town Lynched) OR 3 / 0 (Mafia Lynched/Town Win)
N4 End: 1 / 1 (Mafia Kill)
D5 End: 1 / 1 (Forced No Lynch because the vote results in a tie)

Example 3 - Voting for Town:
D3 End: 3 / 2 (Town Lynched)
N3 End: 2 / 2 (Mafia Kill)
D4 End: 2 / 2 (Forced No Lynch due to tie or Town Lynched from Mafia convincing Town)
N4 End: 1 / 2 (Mafia Kill/Mafia Win)

So I did the numbers. A no lynch could potentially be our best option. It narrows the number of players to determine is Mafia down to 5 from 6, making a mislynch slightly less likely. (Though perhaps not as helpful if they kill someone like me who is being read as super towny, but if Jamie is indeed a Town Bodyguard, this whole thing can tip in Town's favor by taking such a hit). Obviously our ideal situation is to lynch Mafia today, but the risk is still great.

Basically we need to go through two lynch or lose by voting Mafia twice in a row in the first two examples while the third example is said lose for today.

Two No Lynch in a row would take us to Example 3, where Town and Mafia equal, leading to a forced tie and a Mafia win.
These examples don't take into account roles (other than the Mafia kill) or the incredibly low chance of Mafia bussing their partner.

Example 1 - Voting No Lynch - Unwinnable for Town:
D3 End: 3 / 2 (No lynch)
D4 End: 2 / 1 (Mafia Lynched) OR 1 / 1 (Town Lynched)
N4 End: 1 / 1 (Mafia Kill) 0 / 1 (Mafia Kill/Mafia Win)

Example 2 - Voting for Mafia - Only way for Town to Win:
D3 End: 3 / 1 (Mafia Lynched)
N3 End: 2 / 1 (Mafia Kill)
D4 End: 1 / 1 (Town Lynched) OR 2 / 0 (Mafia Lynched/Town Win)
N4 End: 0 / 1 (Mafia Kill/Mafia Win)

Example 3 - Voting for Town - Unwinnable for Town:
D3 End: 2 / 2 (Town Lynched)
N3 End: 1 / 2 (Mafia Kill/Mafia Win)

Well fuck

So I did the numbers. A no lynch could potentially be our best option. It narrows the number of players to determine is Mafia down to 5 from 6, making a mislynch slightly less likely. (Though perhaps not as helpful if they kill someone like me who is being read as super towny, but if Jamie is indeed a Town Bodyguard, this whole thing can tip in Town's favor by taking such a hit). Obviously our ideal situation is to lynch Mafia today, but the risk is still great.
Isn’t it LyLo?

Example 1 - Voting No Lynch - Unwinnable for Town:
D3 End: 3 / 2 (No lynch)
D4 End: 2 / 1 (Mafia Lynched) OR 1 / 1 (Town Lynched)
N4 End: 1 / 1 (Mafia Kill) 0 / 1 (Mafia Kill/Mafia Win)
Wouldn’t Minish be able to save us here?

Still think Jamie is our best option here.

But something feels really weird with Zinn, would town him make reads list notes then fail to consider we have 5 ppl and not 6 the most crucial phase and post confusing fluff? Then again would scum him fake a role PM quote then fake all that fluff thing too. This kind of playing may be NAI but it also makes reads fuzzy. Still probably best to focus on everyone's top scum suspect and solve that afterwards.

I'm home with a computer again finally yeet
gonna take a quick nap and I'll do a major readslist and comment on the pairings I feel like might be possible this phase
hopefully everyone had enough time to clear their heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom