• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Absol. That's my favorite Pokémon; of course I miss it dearly.
Another shame is how many mon I love that didn't end up in SwSh OR SV -- Delcatty, Purugly, Beedrill, etc. I really hope we see them again soon, I miss them... (It was in SwSh, and many have already mentioned it, but Togekiss too what the heck. Where is it?!) (also miltank, my forever unpopular love...)

I really, really have my fingers crossed for all of the previous Megas being in ZA, mostly because it makes sense but also because it ensures that the previously mentioned Absol and Beedrill as well as a few other of my favorites, like Altaria, Lopunny, and Audino, the latter of the two I also missed in SV, make it in as well.

Last edited:
Absol. That's my favorite Pokémon; of course I miss it dearly.
Another shame is how many mon I love that didn't end up in SwSh OR SV -- Delcatty, Purugly, Beedrill, etc. I really hope we see them again soon, I miss them... (It was in SwSh, and many have already mentioned it, but Togekiss too what the heck. Where is it?!)

I really, really have my fingers crossed for all of the previous Megas being in ZA, mostly because it makes sense but also because it ensures that the previously mentioned Absol and Beedrill as well as a few other of my favorites, like Altaria, Lopunny, and Audino, the latter of the two I also missed in SV, make it in as well.
I would be surprised if there were some megas that were excluded from Legends: ZA. I agree. It makes sense for all of them to be in the game.

Why would it denote laziness on their part?
because it means in the game in which mega evos make their grand* return they couldn't be bothered to include all of the previous ones, and there's not, like, a whole bunch of them in the first place, making it more than manageable imo
it would be especially bad if they had most of them except for like, a few. like they put most of them in but couldn't be bothered to just add two more, really?
the only one i wouldnt be angry about not returning is mega rayquaza.
at the absolute very least it would be shameful on gf's part to leave out any of the XY mega evos

anyway to get back to the subject that reminds me. where the heck is my boy jellicent at. i love evil jellyfish; bring it back.
[insert blurb about the UBs here]

why isn't yamper, the dumb dog, in scarlet and violet lol

(no but seriously i think at the very least new pokémon in a gen should also be available in the following gen if gamefreak is going to continue to not have all pokémon be available in the games instead of having some of them be effectively stuck in just one set of games lol)

Back
Top Bottom