• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who does Ash love?

Who does Ash love?

• Kasumi (Misty)

Votes: 183 50.7%
  • Haruka (May)

Votes: 63 17.5%
  • Hikari (Dawn)

Votes: 63 17.5%
  • Other female character (please specify)

Votes: 52 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johtoman 2

Reaction score
I personally think Ash and Misty are destined even though she's now a gym leader and he's in Shinou. What do you think?

Ash doesn't love anyone. He loves battling and training pokemon. Girls don't factor into his equation yet. Any of the above three may love him, but I don't see it being in any way romantically mutual.

I vote Misty :) because there are many facts... At the end of the 5th season most. I don´t like that in Pokemon but what can I do?!

Ash's only love at the moment is Pokémon and that isn't in the romantic sense.

I must concur with the others that Ash has no interest in anyone right now. In fact, in matters of love in general, he is completely oblivious. Will he ever understand? Only time will tell.

You spelled Hikari's name wrong, it's Hikari not Hikaru.

At this point the writers only have the females wrapped up in love stories. Whether these involve Ash or not depends.

We're all eagerly awaiting what Hikari's ship in D/P turns out to be.

Sorry I spelt Hikari wrong, but does anyone remember the end of the episode where the two Nidoran are in love?

Yeah, that episode was written and aired over 8 years ago.

What does that have to do with the state of ships in the anime now?

Jeez, I can already see this thread turning out the same as all the others. :/

you should put the option 'hanako' up there.
THATS the only girl he loves.

Sorry I spelt Hikari wrong, but does anyone remember the end of the episode where the two Nidoran are in love?

"Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?" is the ep title. It took place in the Orange Islands.

*Edits poll*

Yeah, and like Scott says, what does that have to do? We've seen Pokemon in love TONS of times.

Glalie x Yukimenoko. I bet that will come to light (sadly).

Am I the only BaseballShipper (Ash x Casey) in this entire fandom?

Yes, then?

I think I've seen a few people who support it. Especially for the scene when he gives her Beedrill.

One moment I like in movie 5 is when Ash shows much more concern for Bianca than Lorenzo. AltoShipping?

^ Naw, Ash x Bianca is Mareshipping.

Habunake OVER 9000! said:
Glalie x Yukimenoko. I bet that will come to light (sadly).
Yep. It's EerieBlizzardshipping.

Nobody yet. Except in the manga version, where he loves May, Gary's sister, called Daisy in the games.

No, Habunake. I <3 Baseballshipping, too. D<

Ah. So Mareshipping and Altoshipping are different. I see, I see.

No, Habunake. I <3 Baseballshipping, too. D<

Ah. So Mareshipping and Altoshipping are different. I see, I see.
XD I'm not Habunake. Habunake's that Habunake OVER 9000! guy over there. *points*

How long does it take for me to get the option to change my name back? Being Habunake adds a couple problems. Namely people expect be to know all about the latest Korobooshi and Muasukippa yaoi.

...Yay BaseballShipping! Really, the two just go so well together. I hope Casey returns sometime soon. Because I really rather like her. <3

Of course, a ton of people around here hate her with a passion for some unimaginable reason.

I liked Casey, but Pokémon is over. It's all about Pokémon DP now. I hate the way they do that to us.

PS: You can change it exactly a week after you changed it, on the exact second, and no changing the time zones. It doesn't work.

Yeah, they do go well together! I still can't believe I'm posting in Shipping threads... That's just not me!

Casey probably may appear, DP looks like it won't shy away from old characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom