• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who does Ash love?

Who does Ash love?

• Kasumi (Misty)

Votes: 183 50.7%
  • Haruka (May)

Votes: 63 17.5%
  • Hikari (Dawn)

Votes: 63 17.5%
  • Other female character (please specify)

Votes: 52 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its May only because i am an advanceshipper.
3.jpg

Nobody. He's just not the type to get into relationships, maturity aside.

In fact, he seems to love a gigantic demonic hockey mask, a pile of purple smelly sludge, and a bull more then any women.

Just watched the Battle Palace episodes and he is so in love with Sceptile.

I do like fictions where Ash is in love with someone (preferably with Misty) but I've to admit this is not the case in the anime.
(Death to writers! - oops, I should control myself...)

Misty had a large crush on Ash in the Kanto/Orange era, which also lingered into Johto. But as you said, that's so far in the past now.

Where are the signs of her crushing on him in AG or D/P? I haven't seen anything but a good friendship between the two in their AG meetings.

Misty crushed on him in AG in A Date With Delcatty.

I tempted too say it was a Dub-Add in, but could you provide the line to double check?

boyfriend.jpg

-Produced by Murgatroyd after the episode aired in Japan.

I like it when Ash is oblivious so Misty can wait. :)

Ah, okay. Sorry, but anything regarding Chronicles usually needs a double check.

EDIT: I miss Psyduck....

Notice how that scene is in the same Hoso era where Misty was accused of liking Tracey for three episodes in a row.

Notice how that scene is in the same episode where Misty is accused of liking Tracey right in front of Tracey and has a considerably milder reaction.

Her blush in the pic above ain't really that big either. When Casey asks her in the pics on the top, its the same size blush as her one when asked about Tracey.

It only got bigger because Psyduck embarrassed her more after.

Honestly, look at the top pics and the blush is rather small.

I'd like too mention, if I was Misty, Tracey would be more appealing then Ash. XD

EDIT: I'd love for them too have a time when Ash has a momentary "horny" moment and falls in love for a whole episode. Maybe with Nozomi, but then find out she only likes women. XD

I'd like too mention, if I was Misty, Tracey would be more appealing then Ash. XD

EDIT: I'd love for them too have a time when Ash has a momentary "horny" moment and falls in love for a whole episode. Maybe with Nozomi, but then find out she only likes women. XD

Giselle didn't count?

Regardless, it would be rather funny if Ash went through a whole season like Charlie Brown a la his 'little red-headed girl' (who doesn't have to be a red-head here) who'd crop up every so often, never get her name....only to find it's Jun when the season ends/if they meet his brother. XD

Get that shirt he wore in the Pre-Indigo Plateau episodes. XD

Hanako/Delia.

....What? It's true. XD *mauled*

And to FabuVinny- YES. Tsutomu needs more love.

Her blush in the pic above ain't really that big either. When Casey asks her in the pics on the top, its the same size blush as her one when asked about Tracey.

It only got bigger because Psyduck embarrassed her more after.

Honestly, look at the top pics and the blush is rather small.
That first blush is certainly much bigger in magnitude than the one produced by Casey's asking Misty if Tracey was her boyfriend. Without a doubt, it's a fact that Misty was embarassed in the later scene and wasn't embarassed in the previous scene.

So it doesn't matter that she blushed harder after Psyduck came out; That doesn't invalidate the fact that Misty actually got embarassed when Casey asked Misty if she simply likes whoever as opposed to actually specifying if she likes Tracey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom