• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who does Ash love?

Who does Ash love?

• Kasumi (Misty)

Votes: 183 50.7%
  • Haruka (May)

Votes: 63 17.5%
  • Hikari (Dawn)

Votes: 63 17.5%
  • Other female character (please specify)

Votes: 52 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above, he proves Pikashipping to be real.

And if not, he loves me. :)

And i really think that poll should say something other then all female characters, for the possibility of Pokemon/Human ships or Yaoi.

And i really think that poll should say something other then all female characters, for the possibility of Pokemon/Human ships or Yaoi.
Ugh, I agree! Because I'm a Pokeshipper, but everyone knows that the one he loves is Pikachu!!

Insana Dana you should open your mind up a bit

1st of all i am not disagreeing with you that ash DID love Misty BEFORE BUT
I think the writers seriously decided not to pair Misty and Ash up at the end of Johto series. That's why they put a mini filler season the orange island season there so they meet tracy so Tracy could be Misty's love interest if all else fails.

You're kidding, right? The Orange Island season could basically be renamed the Pokeshipping Season and no one would notice. Orange Islands are pretty much synonymous with AAML now. Half of the hints came from that season. Besides, I was under the impression they were starting to hint at Handymanshipping (although I'm not sure, seeing as they haven't touched on Daisy or Tracey in a while).

well Misty did appear in AG seasons didn't she?
whenever ash was misty then wasn't like any love love scene from any of those episodes.
ash just goes and saves togepi and the good bye with her wasn't dramatic as the end of johto so the writers gave up on them.

I'm sorry, but are you a writer? No. You can't speak for them, so don't pretend to know what you're talking about. They may or may not have given up on them, but they haven't gone out directly and said "Ash and Misty are never getting together ever", so don't act like you know what they're thinking, because you don't.

The goodbye wasn't as dramatic because the situation wasn't as dramatic. Before, they were going from practically living with each other to practically never seeing each other. They'd been apart from each other for a while at that point, and they were used to it then. It wasn't the same situation as before, so the outcome would obviously be different.

besides in the episode when he goes back to pallet in between hoenn and battle frontier season ash was surprised misty was there but he was more interested in food and stuff to even care talking to her. if i can remember correctly tracy was the one that was usually in a scene with misty at the lab while ash was showing may and max his pokemon.

The fact that she was in his house was enough. In Japanese culture, similar to the hankercheif she gave him, this usually implies something more. Ash is still as dense as ever about love. No one is saying he loves her back yet (although Misty liking him is more implied).

And there is also this cute little scene when ash and may side by side talking about their goals contests in kanto and battle frontier. So the lack of continuity just makes me wanna say that ash and misty were meant to be BEFORE but not NOW.

Wow. A cute little scene talking about goals. Sounds like true love to me. What does a friendship scene between two friends have anything to do with the continuity of Pokeshipping? Nothing.

ash and may thing mite happen but mite now but there was continuity shown from those two in the episode full course tag battle when they were on the balcony with those 2 side by side talking about the terracota ribbon

Talking about the Terracotta ribbon signifies nothing. They tied for a ribbon, they shared it, and then they're talking about it. For some reason, I'm not seeing the romance anywhere.

PEARLSHIPPING!!!!!!!!

Pokeshipping is a dead shipping and Advanceshipping is retarded because you know May likes Drew. Plus Ash cares for Dawn a lot more then he did for Misty and May.

Also at least Dawn has said she likes Ash!!!!! She has said it three times that she ADMIRES Ash!

Must not get frustrated must not get frustrated must not get frustrated...

PEARLSHIPPING!!!!!!!!

Not again... Alexa9966, please read this...

Pokeshipping is a dead shipping

...in your eyes. Don't even try to bring up the "cuz Misty is off the show" point. Try telling that to Palletshippers, MorpheusShippers, Abilityshippers, even Twinleaf and Penguinshippers.

and Advanceshipping is retarded because you know May likes Drew.

It's not retarded! Even though I like Contest, I realize that. Careful, with all the bashing you are doing, you might get eaten alive...

Plus Ash cares for Dawn a lot more then he did for Misty and May.

...How do you know that? Misty had a pretty emotional departure (As did Angie), and was his "best" friend. Dawn is probably a best friend as well because of all the friendshippy things they do. May...might have spent more time getting close to Drew IMO, but you can't just say that Ash likes Dawn the best.

Also at least Dawn has said she likes Ash!!!!! She has said it three times that she ADMIRES Ash!

EPIC FACEPALM.

You realize that other girls have shown they like Ash, too? Melody, Latias, Misty, Anabel, Macey, and Angie, to name a few.

Ash and Dawn's friendship is a good start of a relationship, and could develop. But if you say you admire someone, that doesn't count as loving them. Admiring someone is not enough to have a real relationship.

Besides, Ash's feelings are the only ones that matter in situations like this.

Ash has shown feelings for many girls. In the case of the saving hint, he saved Angie, as well, and said that he would hold on to her forever if he had to, or something like that.

This is becoming like a few other threads were... Just great, the hatred is reborn somewhere else. Just great.

So I'm telling not only you, Alexa9966, but anyone who bashes. BASHING DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SHIP CANON. IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYONE'S MINDS. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SHIP "the best". Actually, it just gets you and your ship a reputation. A bad one.

If you want to make your ship look better than other ships, stop bashing. NOW.

Good day to you.

Last edited:
Oh boy, here we go again. *deep breaths*

PEARLSHIPPING!!!!!!!!

Calm down sweetie.

Pokeshipping is a dead shipping

Rofl. It isn't dead. A ship isn't dead unless there's solid evidence that the characters will never get together. There's no proof saying that Ash and Misty will never get together. Stop saying it's dead just because you want Pearlshipping to happen.

and Advanceshipping is retarded because you know May likes Drew.

Whoa...extreme much? I definitely agree with you that May likes Drew, and I strongly dislike Advanceshipping, but even I wouldn't go so far as to calling it retarded. That's pretty low. :/

Plus Ash cares for Dawn a lot more then he did for Misty and May.

Where's your proof? I don't see Ash caring for Dawn anymore than he did for Misty and May whatsoever.

Admiring someone and liking someone are two different things entirely. What makes you think that Dawn admiring Ash means she likes him romantically? She admires him as a great friend and as a great trainer. I thought it would be obvious to anyone that she doesn't like him as more than a friend...guess not.

If this is what you mean by Dawn having "such an ovious crush on Ash"...damn.

Also, the poll is who does Ash love, not Dawn. Where's your proof that Ash loves Dawn?

PEARLSHIPPING!!!!!!!!

Pokeshipping is a dead shipping and Advanceshipping is retarded because you know May likes Drew. Plus Ash cares for Dawn a lot more then he did for Misty and May.

She also admires Gary Oak because he is "the son of the Poet"

I'm not going to address the rest of your "facts" since 2 other members have already done so in a adequate way...

Just a little thing to think about then, if Dawn will ever be replaced by the next-gen-games-girl will PearlShipping be dead instantly as well? In your reasoning it does...

Last edited:
i'm sorry i'm doing this, but i have to clear the "ADMIRES" thing up...

admires –verb (used with object)
1. to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.

i'm sorry i'm doing this, but i have to clear the "ADMIRES" thing up...

admires –verb (used with object)
1. to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
I "admire" half the stuff one of my good friends does. Do I love him? Not romantically. Admiration is also just a step away from envy, so unless you're obvious like Brianna was...it just don't jive as explicit proof to anything.

I agree with this. Which is why I'm closing this thread, and opening one that's less gender bias. The thread's had a good run. Time for anew. *closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom