• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wick's arts

that first one of sonia + her assistant is sooo cute i love the colours and shading!! also your sprites are really good, i feel like i could absolutely see them in-game! i love the one of sordward bowing.

I really like your art a lot, I could never draw like that lmao
You’re so good at making sprites! Is there a chance you could make some custom sprites for my recent pair of fan games? (I haven’t made the designs for characters or Pokémon but I should)

I really like your art a lot, I could never draw like that lmao
You’re so good at making sprites! Is there a chance you could make some custom sprites for my recent pair of fan games? (I haven’t made the designs for characters or Pokémon but I should)
it would depend a lot on how urgently you'd need them, bc im slightly backlogged working on various owed art i have for people on twitter right now, but once that's dealt with i'd 100% be up for that!

of course to nobodys surprise im drawing sordward x sonia for pokemon ship week. here's my day 1 piece and my day 2 wip!

ship week day 1.png

1691173722490.png

for day 2 im returning back to ye olden days where i used to lowkey ship sonia with professor sordward from my swsh swap au. i just think they'd get along well. let me actually attach the original piece i drew of them with swap au sordwards old design before i caved and gave him a crop top.

IMG_5649.png

swap sillies.png

i love swap au sordward hes still smug and a complete jerk but hes not actively malicious.

i finished my day 2 piece at the cost of its now 5am and my hand is extremely cramped so im going to sleep right after i post this i promise.

day 2 smol.png

sorry if the quality is a bit off i had to compress it to post it. theyre talking about sonic together or something like that i think

love this one!!!!! the perspective is really good and the way you drew sonia specifically reminds me of a famous artist but i can't think of the name. the colours and shading are really good!! i love the little details too like the yamper mug

for day 3 i wanted to rest my hand a bit so i wrote a fic for one of my fav ships instead, but i also did a very quick nemona x juliana matching clothes sketch, since the fic i wrote for a different ship only met 1 prompt!

jlnm match.png

i always have a lot of fun drawing these two...i think theyre actually my fav yuri protag x rival pairing from the entire franchise theyre so cute

more already hdsfh i havent even started my day 4 art though(OOPS) but thinking abt juliana and nemona combined w the fact ive been listening to the new odd eye circle like on loop inspired me to draw oec but it's the paldea girls

oec paldea girls.png

skipped out on day 5 and designed an oc instead. here is my oc who is the crazy lady that is sordward and shielbert's hairstylist.

womanoc.png

and heres my day 6 ship week piece! ill prob come back to day 5 later and draw something for it. for day 6 i drew peonia x marnie, bc idc if all of their interactions r in the manga im shipping them in gameverse anyway. they're girlfriends

day 6.png

I was not aware of this ship before, and honestly I kinda love it. Really great art!

it happened again im brainrotting over another ship nobody has ever heard of or considered. shielnita sweep (this is what occurred in a twt poll. they won with like 81% of 54 votes or something like that)

eepy.png
this was also a practice in drawing pokemon bc lord i might be a pokemon fanartist but i do Not draw those creatures.

really quick ocxcanon sketch bc i think about them a lot...
Screenshot 2023-09-03 031325.png
if you had told me in 2020 that i had a sordward fankid that i shipped with the gen 9 protag id look at you like you were crazy but here we are.

Back
Top Bottom