• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Shinji get a love interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing as I'm a comashipper I'm gunna say he might get together with ash.

and not one of you can tell me that you haven't ONCE started a pokemon game, got a pokemon at the begining, THEN later on find that same pokemon but on a higher level, then you catch the stronger pokemon, AND THEN RELEASE the pokemon that you caught at the begining of the game which you haven't bothered to train.

isn't that what shinji does, so in retrospect, all you people that say paul is is a cold heartless person who should be killed because of the way he treats his pokemon; ya'll are hipocrites

Mutch as I love Shinji, he's not the type to fall in love. Ever. End of story.

You guys don't seem to get it....Shinji is...I dont get it niether...

Wow, a triple post. Look, don't do that. Heck, double-posting is against the rules and that was deliberate, to boot.

Anyway, I was going to say, I still don't think Shinji will ever get a love interest. I can't see how he's shown any interest, or just any liking, towards anyway. IF he ever did, it'd be in the far future (as in, being an adult) and I'd highly doubt it'd be anyone in the gang.

Have we seen any couples that had someone that traveled with or rivaled Ash? Not possible ones, but clearly couples.

Hello I'm new here and here's my opinion

No I don't Shinji will ever like someone since he's such a jerk to his pokemon like that cute little Hikozaru which is now with Satoshi

well im not sure i guess he would get with dawn but i have a strange felling that dawn will get with zoe

Yeah but younger viewers wouldn't understand the same genders falling in love with oneanother besides I think of Hikari and Nazomi as best friends

I might ship him with Hikari-chan, But I'm not sure until I watch some more episodes. I might even ship him with someone else. I'll have to watch on and see.

Well Shinji doesn't appear in a lot of episodes even the Japan ones

Even though the idea of Ikarishipping is growing on me, I can't realistically see anyone actually developing feelings for him. Dawn, Ash and Brock know that he's too much of a jerk, and he probably finds them far too annoying to think about romantically. (Unless he's some sort of sadist...)

I would find it interesting, however, if he developed a crush on May - based on nothing but appearances, of course. As the Wallace Cup hasn't aired in Canada, I don't know if Paul and May ever actually meet, but perhaps if May returns later in the Sinnoh Saga and they briefly see each other...=) Or, hey, he could have even watched May and Dawn compete in the Cup, who knows. I mean, he doesn't know May at all and assuming he'd never seen her before the Cup (assuming he saw her then) he wouldn't really know that she was Ash's friend.

I just think that would be an interesting unrequited crush situation. It could be just me, though.

Even though the idea of Ikarishipping is growing on me, I can't realistically see anyone actually developing feelings for him. Dawn, Ash and Brock know that he's too much of a jerk, and he probably finds them far too annoying to think about romantically. (Unless he's some sort of sadist...)

I would find it interesting, however, if he developed a crush on May - based on nothing but appearances, of course. As the Wallace Cup hasn't aired in Canada, I don't know if Paul and May ever actually meet, but perhaps if May returns later in the Sinnoh Saga and they briefly see each other...=) Or, hey, he could have even watched May and Dawn compete in the Cup, who knows. I mean, he doesn't know May at all and assuming he'd never seen her before the Cup (assuming he saw her then) he wouldn't really know that she was Ash's friend.

I just think that would be an interesting unrequited crush situation. It could be just me, though.

No, no, I'll second that. :) Paul may be anything but romantic, but we do know he's curious(lurker-type curious) about what's going on with the group. Though I could never see him pursuing a girl, it would be a nice twist on things to have him at least show some interest... and *gasp* that would mean he's actually human!

Yeah I've seen th episodes with Dawn,May,Zoey, and Ash doing their appeals and during the end of Ash's appeal Paul was watching the end when Ash did a punch in the air and he must have thought Ash was nuts :)

Paul will soon think Ash is over 9000. *is shot*

And by soon I mean when the series ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom