• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Workshop Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, don't know how i never noticed this before. well, here are my chapter fics.

Author name: CanisAries
Fic name: Dear Nemesis
Summary: AJ is baffled when Red shows up at his house with flowers and no murderous intent. Things escalate.
Fandom: Twitch Plays Pokémon (a subfandom of Pokémon)
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life, Romance
Canon: Game / Twitch Plays Pokémon
Type: Chapter Fic
Rating: T

Fic name: Agápe
Summary: It's wonderful to serve your lord, your god, your master. But sometimes gods get crushes for sirens. But it's fine. You just have to crush the siren.
Genres: Drama, Fantasy
Rating: T (some M chapters)

Fic name: Hunter, Haunted
Summary: Red, after a successful sacrifice, is shocked to find his victim reincarnated as a ghost. He must kill her again before she can expose him - but can ghosts even be killed?
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror
Rating: M

whoa, don't know how i never noticed this before. well, here are my chapter fics.

Fic name: Dear Nemesis
Summary: AJ is baffled when Red shows up at his house with flowers and no murderous intent. Things escalate.
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life, Romance

Fic name: Agápe
Summary: It's wonderful to serve your lord, your god, your master. But sometimes gods get crushes for sirens. But it's fine. You just have to crush the siren.
Genres: Drama, Fantasy
Rating: T (some M chapters)

Fic name: Hunter, Haunted
Summary: Red, after a successful sacrifice, is shocked to find his victim reincarnated as a ghost. He must kill her again before she can expose him - but can ghosts even be killed?
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror
Rating: M

The directories are still relatively new, so that may be why! At any rate, there is a directory for completed fics as well. If you'd like those put in the Archive Directory, feel free to post there and have your fics moved over there here! If you're planning on rewriting and so your fics aren't technically complete yet, just let me know and I'll put them here instead as requested.

The directories are still relatively new, so that may be why! At any rate, there is a directory for completed fics as well. If you'd like those put in the Archive Directory, feel free to post there and have your fics moved over there here! If you're planning on rewriting and so your fics aren't technically complete yet, just let me know and I'll put them here instead as requested.

i'm still reformatting dear nemesis and i'm working on a banner for agápe (which i might also reformat), so i'd like both to still stay here. thanks!

Author name: UselessBytes
Fic name: Unsteady Blade - Deen's Story
Summary: Mysterious swordsmen are a dime a dozen in the vast land of Valentia, but only a few can live up to the whispers and rumors told of them. This is the story of one such man, the story of Deen.
Fandom*: Fire Emblem
Genres: Action, Adventure
Type*: Chapter

Author name: lucarioknight56
Fic name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Unequivocant
Summary: In a devastated world, a Gardevoir and Golurk must go amongst darkness and bring Pokemon to Incarnate Hill, all while a Zoroark pursues their end. They encounter a Lucario, believed to be the last of his kind…there’s a catch: he’s human! Sent from a research facility, he searches for a way home in a twist of fate, choosing to travel with the Gardevoir. In their journey, he learns that Pokemon are not what science dictates; it is by one’s soul.
Fandom: Pokemon
Genres: Drama, Adventure, Action
Canon: AU

Author name: UselessBytes
Fic name: Raindrops
Summary: Raindrops tells the story of Marcus, a man who is unsure of his place in the world that is slowly dying around him. He wanders the Hoenn Region amidst endless rain, searching for answers to give himself purpose and helping people along the way, trying to fill the voids he sees in the world around him.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Journey
Canon*: AU
Type*: Chapter Fic
Rating: E

Author name: TurtleKing
Fic name: Jet Carter: Ace Trainer
Summary: When a troubled teen proves he has skills comparable to a seasoned Trainer, he's immediately recruited to join a group of elite Trainers. What he doesn't realize is that these Trainers are in debt to a very wealthy businessman which leads to more than what he bargained for as an aspiring Ace Trainer.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Action/Adventure
Canon*: AU
Type*: Chapter Fic

Added!

Looking at it, there's a lot of old and dead fics in here, most of which have been moved to the archives. One of these days, I'm gonna clean this bad boy up and make her shine.

maybe

Author name: AceTrainer14
Fic name: Dreams That You Dreamed
Summary: Pua Kealoha dreams of a life beyond the confines of his small Alolan town and their repressive way of living. When a string of newcomers arrive in town, he is suddenly presented with a gateway to the outside world. As his newfound freedom clashes with those around him, Pua must choose between his family, his future, and his dreams, before an outside threat makes the choice for him
Fandom: Pokemon
Genres: Friendship, Drama, Romance
Canon: AU
Rating: T (for testes)

Author name: unrepentantAuthor
Fic name: Different Eyes
Summary: It's a story about pokémon-human hybrids, personhood, the implications of advanced genetic engineering, pokémon sapience, and personal agency. It's also a story about a cat who wants to be a person, and how she becomes one.
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Sci-Fi, Psychological, Action
Canon: Mixed
Type: Chapter fic

Author name: unrepentantAuthor
Fic name: Different Eyes
Summary: It's a story about pokémon-human hybrids, personhood, the implications of advanced genetic engineering, pokémon sapience, and personal agency. It's also a story about a cat who wants to be a person, and how she becomes one.
Genres: Sci-Fi, Psychological, Action

Hooray!!! Updated!

Author Name: SeanWheeler
Fic Name: Let's Play Pokémon Plus and Minus
Summary: A walkthrough of a made-up game Pokémon Plus takes you through the land of Illis where you battle Gym Leaders, stop Team Calculas from taking over the world and capture new Pokémon.
Genres: Journey, Slice of Life
Canon: Game
Rating: E

Author name: Iggy
Fic name: Two Perfect Cowards
Summary: Meet Nogal, the world's finest craven, who is forced to succeed his ruthless father as gymleader of Saffron city. But his harrowing past is a millstone around his neck and when his aptitude test failes horribly does Nogal take the only path left for him: to train a cowardly Pikachu and a monstrous Larvitar in a final desperate attempt to save what future fate has in store for him, unaware of the dark boiling clouds amassing to devour him.
Genres: Horror, mystery, adventure
Type: Chapter fiction
Rating: Teen

Last edited:
Author name: Iggy
Fic name: Two Perfect Cowards
Summary: Meet Nogal, the world's finest craven, who is forced to succeed his ruthless father as gymleader of Saffron city. But his harrowing past is a millstone around his neck and when his aptitude test failes horribly does Nogal take the only path left for him: to train a cowardly Pikachu and a monstrous Larvitar in a final desperate attempt to save what future fate has in store for him, unaware of the dark boiling clouds amassing to devour him.
Genres: Horror, mystery, adventure
Type: Chapter fiction
Rating: Teen

Woo, sorted~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom