• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worlds : A Pokemon x Disney Crossover (Cartmanland and Prez)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle slowly made her way up the stairs, the Pokemon closely following behind her.

The group finally reached a cold and damp dungeon with jail cells. Belle's father lay in the corner of one cell.

"Papa!" Belle rushed up to his cell, placing her hands on the bars. "Are you alright?"

"Belle?" Belle's father reached his hands through the bars, trying his best to hug Belle. "What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course!" Raichu replied, stepping forward.

"Oh, if it isn't your little friends from before." Belle's father reached over to pat Raichu on the head. Raichu growled and his cheeks sparked dangerously.

"We don't have time for small talk." Pichu added stepping forward and examining the room for a key or something that could be used to break the bars.

Emolga looked around.

"It's to risky to use an attack..."Deerling said.

"What do you think you're doing?" A deep voice boomed. Belle immediatly turned around but the figure was hidden by the shadows. "He is my prisoner!"

"Please, just let him go!" Belle begged. "He's probably cold and scared and hungry!"

"I don't care!" The voice came again. "He intruded on my property and now he is my prisoner!"

Belle thought for a moment and let out a sigh. "Then, take me as your prisoner instead."

"You?" The voice scoffed. After a moment, the voice softened. "You would really do that?"

"If you let him go." Belle replied.

"Pika!" Pikachu dashed to sit beside Belle. Pichu and Raichu quickly joined him.

"We'll be your prisoners too!" Pichu replied.

"Prisoners?" Raichu scoffed but was quickly elbowed in the ribs by both Pichu and Pikachu. "Oh, yeah...prisoners."

"And us!" Bulbasaur and Charmander had joined them.

"You two are already my prisoners." The voice snarled at them.

"We'll join too!"Emolga said."Right,Deerling?"

Deerling nodded."But I should've attacked if you didn't told that..."Deerling mumbled to herself.

"Fine." The voice snarled.

"Step into the light." Belle said after a long hesitation. After a few minutes the voice reluctantly stepped into the light.

The body belonging to the voice was covered in long, thick fur. He had two horns on his head and something resembling a fur-beard. His hands were large mitts with claws on the end of them. His feet also had large claws. His thick tail swished behind him. The only pieces of human clothing he had on was a pair of torn shorts and a cloak.

"It's time for you to leave now." The beast had turned to Belle's father. The beast yanked him by the collar and shoved him into some odd machine with legs. "Take him to the village." The Beast ordered the machine. The legs on the machine began walking, making their way towards the village.

"You didn't even let me say goodbye!" Belle was now kneeling on the ground sobbing.

"Pika..." Pikachu placed his paw on Belle's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom