• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst movie you ever saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tourist. Pretty people who didn't act. Characters were terrible.

Oh I saw the French movie it's based on and while not bad, I just didn't have the heart to see the American version...

I'd say the Fast and the Furious franchise with Tokyo Drift taking the cake... I know the point was PRETTY CARS GO FAST, but you know, story, characterization, good acting, any semblance of plot... those wouldn't have hurt.

Figures I'd come in here and see people bashing the movie. Look, it's certainly not exactly like the games, but it hit all the key points (two plumbers enter a parallel world and rescue a princess from a dinosaur/dragon/turtle) and tried its best to fit as much references to the games into that world as possible.

It spun the games with a really cool concept (human dinosaurs? That's bad-ass) and really just had a lot of heart.

Thank you.
No, SMB wasn't prefect, but it was a decent movie. I enjoyed the slag out of it and hey, Bob Hoskins was Mario, which made it pretty cool.

Worst movie I've ever seen? Mars Attacks! I can see why some people might enjoy that sort of film, but no. Oh Primus, no. The jokes weren't funny and the blasted story repeated itself at least three times in a row. One of my friends who had ADHD loved it... but that was because it kept repeating itself over and over and over and over and ARGH!

I can't believe I wasted the cash to see it. When one of my friends and I left the theater, we started yelling at people to save their cash and not see that trainwreck. :disgust:

Deep Throat jk, probably Napoleon Dynamite, though it's funny it's pretty stupid.

I have no comment on SMB, so I'll move on to another awful videogame film.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation

Not only did they try to stuff way too many characters in it, they gave them hardly any depth. Hell, some weren't even named, and others were killed off as soon as they appeared. Not to mention screwing with the mythos by having Raiden and Shao Khan brothers. >:|

Clash of the Titans (classic). It's less unintentionally funny than Plan 9, so it ranks as the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

It would have to be "It came from Grand Ma" It was a black white film set in the 1950's, were the government was testing nuclear bombs, were Grand Ma's house just happen to be located near by. The radiation from the bombs drifted onto Grand Ma's land,and made the apples from her apple tree radioactive,that she than use to make some apple pie for her and her grand kid.

This cause her to use the out house, and uhh, well a radioactive monster made from her came alive and ate her, and started to chase after the girl. The girl did destroy the monster by leading it to the nuclear bomb testing site.

It would have to be Cats & dogs. Was dragged to the cinema when it 1st came out and fell asleep half way through.....really bad.

2012, I fell asleep, and it is SUPER long , plus it made like no sense

The Chronicles of Narnia the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I dont know what it was but I just couldnt get into it. I think this is the first time I ever fell asleep at the theaters.

I have no comment on SMB, so I'll move on to another awful videogame film.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation

Not only did they try to stuff way too many characters in it, they gave them hardly any depth. Hell, some weren't even named, and others were killed off as soon as they appeared. Not to mention screwing with the mythos by having Raiden and Shao Khan brothers. >:|
Yeah, that one was terrible. It didn't help matters that Christopher Lambert wasn't back as Raiden. (Seriously, he made the first movie for me. I never cared for Raiden until I saw Mortal Kombat with my friends... then I fell for him hard.)

I am so glad I've only caught Annihilation on TNT. If I had paid real money to see it, I would have been so slagged off. It was just... ugh.

Clash of the Titans (classic). It's less unintentionally funny than Plan 9, so it ranks as the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

It's not a suppose to be a comedy, it a fantasy type film. I had to disagree with it being the worst. Ray Harryhausen done a good job with the the stop motion effect.

Carnivore. Came out in 2000, is a horror film produced by Spartan Home Entertainment. From what I understand, it was a low budget gig. What I know it was is boring. I actually fell asleep watching it o_O Twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom