• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY084: Harimaron! Its First Errand!!

What the--?!

Money? In Pokeworld? What madness is this?! :eek:

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Fletchinder: Yuka Terasaki
Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame
Luxray: Kensuke Satō
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda
Inkay: Kenta Miyake
Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Here are two new summaries, courtesy of Dephender.

Chespin gets asked to run an errand! Bunnelby is supposed to accompany it, but it gets somewhat worried about its partner... will Chespin manage to successfully carry out its first ever errand?

It's raining, so Ash and his friends decide to take a break at a Pokémon Center. However, the machinery at the Pokemon Center break due to a leak in the roof, causing a blackout. Clemont attempts to fix the broken machinery, but isn't able to due to a lack of parts!! Thus, Chespin and Bunnelby get asked to run an errand, but...?

Last edited:
Get TV Preview
- Some Pokemon inside the Pokemon Center are worried about the blackout.
- Serena and Bonnie are both dressed up as Nurses.
- Clemont puts a wallet around Chepsin's neck.
- Chespin and Bunnelby run away from a Fearow.

[video=youtube;I9OGb0efujY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9OGb0efujY[/video]

Last edited:
What the--?!

Is it really that crazy? Team Rocket has always been yammering about getting rich (by getting a promotion) since the OS.

The 2nd preview has me interested now :-D (even if it is a Pikachu Short disguised as a regular episode)

What the--?!

Is it really that crazy? Team Rocket has always been yammering about getting rich (by getting a promotion) since the OS.

True...but money only seems to exist when it's the TRio having money problems or have a art time job. Otherwise absolutely NO ONE ever brings it up. At all.

Surely I'm not the only person occasionally curious about how Ash-tachii gets their supplies or how Pokémon Centers can give room and board to trainers like inns that don't charge a cent (not to mention all the electricity used).

Maybe it's just seeing characters outside Team Rocket and people they run into use money that took me by surprise...

True...but money only seems to exist when it's the TRio having money problems or have a art time job. Otherwise absolutely NO ONE ever brings it up. At all.

Surely I'm not the only person occasionally curious about how Ash-tachii gets their supplies or how Pokémon Centers can give room and board to trainers like inns that don't charge a cent (not to mention all the electricity used).

Maybe it's just seeing characters outside Team Rocket and people they run into use money that took me by surprise...
I remember the first season had several money-related stuff though, so even if it was long ago, I can't see it as much of a big deal. My theory is that Pokémon Centers and Trainer-oriented facilities are sustained by the goverment via taxes and/or all of the money they get for tournaments' tickets, TV transmissions, etc. People aren't paid for being Trainers, but they don't need to spend any money for food and a place to sleep either.

In the games they always talk about the services of the Pokemon Centre being free, so I don't see much of an issue in that sense.

So this episode looks like it'll be building on the pokemon's personalities. It's interesting to see them do this outside of the shorts. I wonder how involved TR will be. I can see them being used to dull down the premise with unneeded tension. However, I have hopes that this won't be one of those episodes and this might even be interesting. Still, I doubt TR will take up all the episode and what we've seen of the episode it looks like it's going to be fun. I hope that this means that we'll get more interesting focus on Citron too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have found Harimaron's antic to date quite annoying, but the preview makes this look excellent! I can't wait to see (hopefully) 20 minutes of human free interaction between Harimaron and Horubee :p

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom