• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ TOWN WINS ~ 6/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ Day 3 ~ 5/30/2013

Has anyone noticed how jtg still has two votes on him despite being copchecked? Yet people are voting me for going after someone I had a scumread on because someone else says I was scummy for doing so yet none of your are thinking anything about the two voting jtg. Neonsands is an experienced player so I doubt he would make the mistake of leaving a vote on a clear player unless he's been on however eevee hasn't removed his vote and a new player would make the mistake of mafia leaving on a vote in the attempt of a mislynch.

VOTE: Eeveeforthebest

I've been on. I'm just not convinced that jtg is town yet. Plus, I'm not sure about anything else presented so far. So i'm sticking to my gut and holding my vote.

Has anyone noticed how jtg still has two votes on him despite being copchecked? Yet people are voting me for going after someone I had a scumread on because someone else says I was scummy for doing so yet none of your are thinking anything about the two voting jtg. Neonsands is an experienced player so I doubt he would make the mistake of leaving a vote on a clear player unless he's been on however eevee hasn't removed his vote and a new player would make the mistake of mafia leaving on a vote in the attempt of a mislynch.

VOTE: Eeveeforthebest

I've been on. I'm just not convinced that jtg is town yet. Plus, I'm not sure about anything else presented so far. So i'm sticking to my gut and holding my vote.
Neonsands has his reasons to not fully trust the cop checks and so do I and although we can't share them in thread atm we are trying to solve this, on the other hand I don't think Eevee has checked yet... maybe he has but we have no posts from him (I don't know about other threads though) after his vote on jtg... just saying.

@m0ckingbird20; He asked just asked for a vote tally and has long since voted for jtg. Also what reasons for not trusting cop checks could not be said in thread? The only times not to trust checks are godfather, miller, or mafia fakeclaiming. The third is rare but happens. Also I find it interesting that you missed Eevee's most recent post considering you responded to it.

@m0ckingbird20; He asked just asked for a vote tally and has long since voted for jtg. Also what reasons for not trusting cop checks could not be said in thread? The only times not to trust checks are godfather, miller, or mafia fakeclaiming. The third is rare but happens.
As I said I can't reveal just yet, but you got pretty close to one of these 3. I promise we will tell everyone if the cop checks can be trusted or not asap. By we I am including more people than just me and Neon, just so you know it's not just the 2 of us and the cop in it. In any case you above all should understand why all the secrecy after TWD Mafia... :p

Also I find it interesting that you missed Eevee's most recent post considering you responded to it.
Uhhh... I feel like and idiot right now. T.T I don't even know how I managed to forget that... I will just sit down in a corner and cry.

@Eeveeforthebest; why are you keeping your vote on jtg and since I hadn't revealed that the cop checks might be untrustworthy before I would like to know why you kept your vote after I said that jtg's cop check turned Town?

@m0ckingbird20; Your brought up TWD. In that the checks were untrustworthy because there was a converter. Are you implying that there is a converter in this game? If so its best to tell the town or else it could end badly if A) The only ones who know die or B) The only ones that know die or get converted.

@m0ckingbird20; Your brought up TWD. In that the checks were untrustworthy because there was a converter. Are you implying that there is a converter in this game? If so its best to tell the town or else it could end badly if A) The only ones who know die or B) The only ones that know die or get converted.
Nope we have no reason to believe that there is a converter. It was mostly a general reference. And since I don't have any indications of a converter here I think keeping it secret for now is better since we can't all die in 1 phase anyway and so we still have the option of taking some time to figure out what is actually going on.

Nope we have no reason to believe that there is a converter. It was mostly a general reference. And since I don't have any indications of a converter here I think keeping it secret for now is better since we can't all die in 1 phase anyway and so we still have the option of taking some time to figure out what is actually going on.

Its a bad general reference due to there having been a known converter from early on in that game. Also I see no reason as to why we should trust you if you're saying the cop checks may not be trustworthy. What clears you? I would ask for screenshots frm the cop to Neonsands (without the cops sig or avatar) however there is no proof that you won't get them as well and mess with them since I know for a fact how well you fake them.

UNVOTE: Eeveeforthebest
VOTE:jtg

Since even Neon who apparently knows the cop does not trust the check and you yourself are saying there is reason not to then why should town trust it?

Its a bad general reference due to there having been a known converter from early on in that game. Also I see no reason as to why we should trust you if you're saying the cop checks may not be trustworthy. What clears you? I would ask for screenshots frm the cop to Neonsands (without the cops sig or avatar) however there is no proof that you won't get them as well and mess with them since I know for a fact how well you fake them.

UNVOTE: Eeveeforthebest
VOTE:jtg

Since even Neon who apparently knows the cop does not trust the check and you yourself are saying there is reason not to then why should town trust it?

Unvote: jtg

Never said I didn't trust the cop checks. But in a mafia game, anything is far from certain. I myself don't know who the cop is. It's a pretty elaborate situation right now, and I'm trying to figure it out for myself. Nothing to worry about, though. People who actually know things will fill us in when we are actually proven to be innocent.

Until then, the town needs to do its best to make things easier on all of us =D

@Neonsands; It was implied that you do by m0cking, do you have any reaction to that? Also if you were refusing to unvote jtg before, why did you do so after I voted him?

I don't want a tie. Simple as that. And I've already talked with M0cking outside of the thread, and I'm aware of the situation at hand. I thought I cleared that up with my post =D

@Neonsands; It was implied that you do by m0cking, do you have any reaction to that? Also if you were refusing to unvote jtg before, why did you do so after I voted him?

I don't want a tie. Simple as that. And I've already talked with M0cking outside of the thread, and I'm aware of the situation at hand. I thought I cleared that up with my post =D
Mind if I ask if you have evidence suggesting m0cking is clear? I know well from TWD mafia that he's good at faking screenshots so I would hope its something besides though. I don't see why the cop claimed to him unless he was checked which considering there have only been two nights and supposedly jtg and Booster were checked therefore he could not. Meaning on the cops part that is bad considering it could easily mean he is mafia.

Voting locked! Update pending.

During the day, many suspects were questioned. Eventually, some suspicions lead to another warrior monster. A group of monsters went to question the warrior.

'Where were you the other night?'

The warrior looked puzzled. 'I was here, why do you ask?'

'We have a few people who suspect you of murdering another monster.'

'What!? I had nothing to do with any murder!'

'Some monsters think otherwise. You have been acting suspicious lately according to them.'

'I swear that I never murdered anyone!'

One of the monsters had heard enough. 'Let's just get this over with! The evidence against him is enough to prove he's guilty!'

'There isn't any evidence,' another monster told him. 'All we have is suspicion.'

'I still think we should just end this now and take him in!' The monster lunged towards the warrior.

The warrior, fearing for his life, pulled out a card.

'IT'S A TRAP!!!'

Instantly, the monster's attack was stopped in mid air. After a few seconds in mid air, the monster fell to the ground.

The warrior apologized for using the trap card. 'I hope I didn't hurt you.' He helped the monster up.

One of the other monsters spoke up. 'No, we should be apologizing for his actions.'

The other monsters quickly led the monster that attacked the warrior away. One other monster stayed behind to ask a few more questions to the warrior, then left as the sun began to set.

Nobody was lynched.

Yeah.... Nobody. :I

It is now Night 3! This phase will last until June 2 at 10 PM CDT.
You may now send in your Night Actions.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ Night 3 ~ 6/1/2013

I take it that jtg or Midorikawa are a Double Voter?

Mind if I ask if you have evidence suggesting m0cking is clear? I know well from TWD mafia that he's good at faking screenshots so I would hope its something besides though. I don't see why the cop claimed to him unless he was checked which considering there have only been two nights and supposedly jtg and Booster were checked therefore he could not. Meaning on the cops part that is bad considering it could easily mean he is mafia.

There are no screenshots in this arrangement. You can trust me on that. And m0cking isn't the only person involved, so there are safety measures. No worries there =D

So we have another lynch protection. This all seems a little weird.

There are no screenshots in this arrangement. You can trust me on that. And m0cking isn't the only person involved, so there are safety measures. No worries there =D

So we have another lynch protection. This all seems a little weird.

I doubt two townies would have it, and if Midorikawa is 1x lynchproof, then I wouldn't be surprised if either jtg or her were a 1x Lynchproof Godfather.

I don't know what there the rate of apearance of warrior-based monsters cards in Yu - Gi - Oh but according to the Sea Serpent, one of the 2 mafias looked like a Warrior, and from the FT, jtg and Mido are warrior monsters... so I would assume one of them is mafia and since jtg was cop checked... shrug.

There are definitely plenty of Warrior-type monsters, but if Midorikawa is 1x Lynchproof, I wonder why she didn't try to lynch Jtg. I honestly doubt there would be so many protection roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom