• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ TOWN WINS ~ 6/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ Night 3 ~ 6/1/2013

I had lynch proof and lynch redirect in my mafia on town side. Also if cop wants they can check me and that will confirm I'm town.

So? We're talking about 2 players being 2x Lynch Proof. No it won't. You could be a 1x Lynchproof Godfather.

I had lynch proof and lynch redirect in my mafia on town side. Also if cop wants they can check me and that will confirm I'm town.

So? We're talking about 2 players being 2x Lynch Proof. No it won't. You could be a 1x Lynchproof Godfather.

When did I say I was 1x lynchproof? I never said my role.

When did I say I was 1x lynchproof? I never said my role.

Then what else could be your role? 1x deathproof? 1x lynch doctor/stopper?

EDIT: jtg, I asked you if you were by any chance 1x Nightkill Immune. If you are, it would help clear your innocence completely.

Last edited:

Mido could be the governor, but.... Governor AND 1x deathproof seems like a little too much...

It mentioned that it was specifically a trap card. So it was a one time effect that saved Midorikawa. Whether it be a boost in vote or lynchproof, it caused nobody to get lynched.

Stuff has come up IRL so I can't play anymore.

Alright, looking back in thread there's talk about Midori being a double voter? Or governor? She didn't outright claim in thread, right?

And I agree with Neonsands, that does seem likely. Being that a trap card would do something like that, I'd wager he is right. So can someone in the game give out traps or is it just a random event?

Got two wisdom teeth pulled recently. Sorry for not being active for last couple days. I believe I kept vote on jtg because I think he was one of the players who unvoted GSW and switched to a different player to vote on. Him and GliscorMan did that and they were both on my list of scums. Good to know the GM was mafia.

Got two wisdom teeth pulled recently. Sorry for not being active for last couple days. I believe I kept vote on jtg because I think he was one of the players who unvoted GSW and switched to a different player to vote on. Him and GliscorMan did that and they were both on my list of scums. Good to know the GM was mafia.

He was copchecked. Your argument won't work anymore.

Ooo he was copchecked. Sorry, I didn't see that. Does not matter tho, I didn't vote for him anyways.

If I did without remembering then here.

Unvote: Jtg

Alright, looking back in thread there's talk about Midori being a double voter? Or governor? She didn't outright claim in thread, right?

And I agree with Neonsands, that does seem likely. Being that a trap card would do something like that, I'd wager he is right. So can someone in the game give out traps or is it just a random event?

If you notice, some of the role PMs revealed have stated that they come along with a trap or magic card. I think they are just something you would have been given at the beginning of the game. Not sure myself, but this seems right.

I believe I kept vote on jtg because I think he was one of the players who unvoted GSW and switched to a different player to vote on. Him and GliscorMan did that and they were both on my list of scums.

It's kind of funny, because they are suspicious to you, but you were also one of the people to do that.

If you notice, some of the role PMs revealed have stated that they come along with a trap or magic card. I think they are just something you would have been given at the beginning of the game. Not sure myself, but this seems right.

I believe I kept vote on jtg because I think he was one of the players who unvoted GSW and switched to a different player to vote on. Him and GliscorMan did that and they were both on my list of scums.

It's kind of funny, because they are suspicious to you, but you were also one of the people to do that.

Lol, that's very true. I guess I should not accuse people of something if I did the same thing as they did. Jtg being checked as town boosted down by thought of people changing their votes to be mafia.

Phase locked! Update pending.

Stuff has come up IRL so I can't play anymore.

I understand. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

The night was quiet and peaceful. The next morning, sunlight peaked into the hideout of the two monsters that remained. The sunlight caused one of them to wake up. He looked over at the clock.

'........... Hey......' he called over to the other monster, throwing a pillow at his head.

'........ Hrmn..... What?'

'You forgot to set the alarm......'

'......... Well fuck....' The monster then turned over and went back to sleep.

'......... Idiot........'

Nobody was killed.

No joke. :-/

It is now Day 4! This phase will last until June 3 at 10 PM CDT.
You may now vote.

Vote: Midorikawa

I think you're Godfather. I can't think of anything else.

It seems the Mafia forgot to Nightkill somebody.

I still believe that Mido is highly likely Mafia but for now we have stronger evidence.

Momoka was checked last night by the Cop and she flipped Mafia. Also we have concluded that the Cop is most likely not faking it and now it's a good time to find out.

Also she claimed Triple Voter to me privately:
m0ckingbird20 said:
Momoka said:
m0ckingbird20 said:
Hey, Momoka, you have been rather inactive in this game and since we and the cop are trying to decide who to check next (don;t ask me who is we, but it includes Neon as you know from the thread) so we would like to know your claim if that's OK?
Ah, sorry about that. Well, my claim is that I'm a triple voter. I see no harm in claiming since it would be better for everyone to know anyway.
All right thanks. ^^

Screenshots:

I know my screenshots are not exactly trustworthy but I posted them anyway.

So...

Vote: Momoka

Also I got a Miller claim! Any counterclaims?

VOTE: Momoka

That Triple Voter claim alone has convinced me :/.

Vote: Momoka

m0ckingbird's post pretty much lays it all out, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom