• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Raven! Glad we got him out too, one less non-town to worry about...

Also sorry for not sticking on KoD after all :(

Raven's role pretty much tells us there exists some sort of town OC. Wow am I surprised (ofc not, we talk about masons and neighborizer all phase...)

Pikochu (5) - Princess Abigail, JamieIsBored, Eri!, Minish, Mela
KingofDominaria (5) - Andoryu Teito, Mint Elv, ExLight, Quasar_Catfish, Potato-6
No Lynch (1) - RavenRaziel98

Everyone voted but the people on the wagons.

Gross.

KingofDominaria (5) - Andoryu Teito, Mint Elv, ExLight, Quasar_Catfish, Potato-6

That is my reads list translated onto the vote chart. 3/5 of my town core all lynched a town member. Not looking very good on the reads game for me right now.

That is my reads list translated onto the vote chart. 3/5 of my town core all lynched a town member. Not looking very good on the reads game for me right now.
you are guaranteed to be townreading and clearing at least two mafia (i am town) and the only non-town you're painting as null

this is committing the worst type of statistical error and you should be rethinking your whole list instead of throwing a votal with more green and yellow than brazil's flag

Ngl, before people mentioned Andrew Tate I thought HD's new pfp was a Fast and Furious character. Lmao.
Makes sense.

Those movies are full of rich people who go to extravagant places and ride expensive cars.

It is actually an excuse for the actors to go on holiday with expensive cars, film a few scenes, and then go back drinking a tequila.

Then they put it on the cinema and the NPCs end up paying back their vacation.

That is why there are 10 Fast & Furious movies.

you are guaranteed to be townreading and clearing at least two mafia (i am town) and the only non-town you're painting as null

this is committing the worst type of statistical error and you should be rethinking your whole list instead of throwing a votal with more green and yellow than brazil's flag
I agree with you ExLight that it looks too green.

In that case, out of the more Hustler read players, do you believe there is someome part of the Matrix there?

I'm going to wait till Day 2 before I even consider making another reads list.

Im going to go sleep now ill try be active tomorrow but i got quite a bit on during the day

I'm going to wait till Day 2 before I even consider making another reads list.
Same tbh, I do not want to give scum kill ideas and I want to see their NK option.
Im going to go sleep now ill try be active tomorrow but i got quite a bit on during the day
I will stick around for 3 more hours, if anyone wants to ask me stuff, but I do not believe I have much to add on my own for now :(

1694725596969.png

Because I'll otherwise never use that image.

Good luck town!

ExLight
Quasar_Catfish

Zexy
Minish
Argonne

HumanDawn
Mint Elv
Captain Pikochu
KingofDominaria
JamieIsBored

Potato-6
RavenRaziel98

Eri!
This confused me. I don’t get why Quasar is the only townie newbie while the other two are big scummy. Also note in hindsight how Piko is higher than KoD
she's about as low as everyone with the same color as her, so it's not that low

Her early D1 had a decent amount of CWAC (Contributing without Actually Contributing) in the form of providing some insights but never elaborating or pursuing them. Lot's of maybe yes maybe nots, hesitating to stick to a read on Human or Zexy until something more relevant happened.

I tend to be weary of people who drop or flipflop opinions when pressured or inquired because it can show they're not actually worried in maintaining coherence in their reads because they're not actually scumhunting, but rather doing it just to defend themselves indirectly.

The mid-late reads she prompted that she stuck with were mainly townread ones that were half joking and only came off as attempts of pocketing people that she still had to make a first impression (Minish and Argonne)

I also feel like the hyperdefensivness when Mido put some pressure on her had a tad of AtE (Appeal to Emotion), and while I do think she's likely someone to get emotional at times it felt a bit desperate in a way that came off as a bit scummy. She's clearly shown that she's better at reading people's emotions/ intonations through text than she claims (or believes), and I'm aware that she's more than capable at playing a game like this.

The only reason she isn't redder in my list is because she's a newcomer and those can be a bit more ambiguous to read and because insecurity does play a major factor in stuff like ths.

This comes even harder later on when she tries to shake off suspicion on her by claiming that it's due to inexperience, but pushes for a quasar lynch later on while ignoring that this applies as much to them. This feels odd to me, and even if it's an act of sheeping misled players this does not look good.

Eri, whenever you get to read this can you explain why your most relevant vote for most of the phase was sitting on Argonne if you claim to not believe in lynching due to activity? You voted her and pushed other newcomer player such as Quas to join that wagon. You said earlier in the game you wouldn't put undue pressure on players, but if you don't think in-thread activity is indicative of alignment then what was your reasoning for pushing so hard for it?
I don’t like this. Eri is scummy for playing better than Quasi (no offense Quasi). She’s still a new player and yet quasi gets a pass but not Eri on stuff? Seems hypocritical.
that's a flawed reads list. i agree on zexy, pikochu, maybe kod, and minish but that's like... it.
I would call it different POV. Not all players will read people the same which is a good thing not a bad thing.
light orange does mido dirty. move her to yellow.
Frankly he’s the only one with good placement for me. It shows healthy paranoia towards me.
  • really, me at the bottom? is this over quasar?
Why do you care?
That's the issue, you didn't wait for anything relevant. You changed opinions on those couple players without anything that might've been a proper trigger for it.
What do you consider a proper trigger?
Most of the upper stuff is reasonable, Piko/KoD and Eri! feel swapped of what they should be.
Why should KoD be swapped on Ex’s list?
arrrrgh i MADE A MISJUDGEMENT I KNOW. it was a STUPID mistake and i wish i could take it back. i admitted that so so many times. i was not thinking properly. no, i don't KNOW what information it would give, because i WASN'T THINKING. i won't even bother defending it even further but i will say this is a really weird thing for you to attack me for when i already said so many times i screwed up
Oh you’ll keep hearing it. Best thing to do is just ignore it Everytime it’s brought up if it becomes a redundant point.
I'm asking if you think all people voting Hapi are likely to be Town if Hapi is To
Abigail Abigail Abigail

You are so rude.
i'm sure, but there's not gonna be that much scum...

it's a light orange, abigail and human were yell- ok arguing about colors is the least productive thing either of us could be doing

are you our third (?) aggressive townie...? i pray to every god that this is t v t anyway...
Light, Human, Zexy and ME are probably the most aggressive ones.
I am town yea... but I don't consider myself particularly aggressive :sadsola:
Aggressive or whiny? Which do you prefer.
zexy is definitely town
Why?
how we have 41 pages already :sadsola:
Would be nice if it was less when you’re someone trying to catch up.
I mean admitting you are gonna unvote completely nullifies the attempt to pressure. You need the threat to remain real.
Why did I quote this? To agree of course.
People often scum read defensiveness. It's dumb though.

I play defensively too keep playing your game your obv towning and that's the most important thing a towny can do.
Depends on the kind of defensiveness. There is over reaction and there is calm.
think i will probably just refrain from pressure voting in the future
It’s how you do it. I pressured voted like the whole phase but outside of KoD I wasn’t obvious.
Speaking of

I barely know anyone's pronouns in this game pls tell me or I'll default to they/ them

Mine are She/Her but like... my name is literally princess so I'm easy

{If there's a way to see pronouns on this site I can't find it tbh}
My prounouns are Sexy Mafia Scumlord!

In seriousness it’s she her. But I’m fine if people misgender. I don’t care enough.
Ex won't be that happy tho cuz Abigail just voted for him lol
…..do you realize the irony of this?
did you hear that zexy?! we have similar playstyles!
(im so sorry)
Eri you poor thing that’s an insult to you.
Fuck that was the only reason I wanted to throw you in jail pitbull look alike
Don’t offend pitbulls by comparing them to that!
i cant believe quas called me clingy like four times
I think you need to re-examine your behavior that means.
Depends on townie playstyle imo, if Mido Human Ex started sheeping yeah it would be weird. For Potato Eri Quas I do not mind it that much.
Why am I scummy for not sheeping others opinions earlier but also scummy for sheeping if I do. Also why can’t me or human or Ex agree with someone’s case?
Let me ask you a serious question

How often do you think pack mates actively try coaching their scumbuds?
I would just bus their butts.
I would say most people here would. Zexy would 100%. I believe Mido and Ex would. Yourself, Human and Pikochu too. I do not believe Raven would as it would be his first scum roll (although maybe I am wrong), King probably wouldn’t have the chance to due to inactivity. And the only other player I believe experienced enough to do so Potato-6 would not trust in his ability enough.
You make guiding sound easy. We would have to be super active and super up to date to coach well.
What are masons?! /s
…..please tel me this is not serious.
ExLight (somehow slipped past my vote radar, this is mostly cuz I am tired of beef with town him from past games and scum him destroying me last game)
But you’re not tired of fighting me every game.
Also Mido will come back and be mad and I am scared of her (hides behind the closest object)
About what? What did you do?

You are still zero posting because your posts have zero value.

You would have more value if you brought me a glass of water, because I am so hot for you I am feeling dehydrated.
Vote: Andrew Tate Knock off
@JamieIsBored

I found them.

You can remove them now while the geeks are distracted by my hot and sexy body.
Vote: Andrew take knock off
Zexy- If you do not believe this man is town then you are incredibly incorrect. He has it all honor, chivalry, paranoia and good reads (except the one on me).
This is a joke right?
Mido- Only dropped due to two players advancing, still looking good and am very sorry for the amount of messsages she has to read through.
And yet they kept increasing. Why?
Minish vote the pokemon

Fuck.
This.
Spam.
Filter.
What is this constant spam filter yo speak of?
zexy: such an obvious town read it is not even funny. perfect village game imo, he doesn't even come across like he's trying not to be suspicious. he just is NOT suspicious.
Hmmm….
forgot mido, she is town
We got a review at work for me and another employee. The customer forgot my name. So it’s okay. People forget me all the time. :sadsola:
Don't post your night actions here though. You can say "Oh I did this", but I would heavily recommend against doing that tonight.
Kill: Zexy

Oh wait you said don’t post them.
Feeling a bit more secure now that Raven can't just out my role to everyone.
………..
Ngl, before people mentioned Andrew Tate I thought HD's new pfp was a Fast and Furious character. Lmao.
Scum just for this.
Also sorry for not sticking on KoD after all :(
What if KoD is town?

Why should KoD be swapped on Ex’s list?
Because I thought KoD was much scummier than Eri
…..do you realize the irony of this?
... No?
Why am I scummy for not sheeping others opinions earlier but also scummy for sheeping if I do. Also why can’t me or human or Ex agree with someone’s case?
I said it is weird that your town mindset does not just so happen to align with other town players', on reads when it comes to general levels. This is different to actually outright sheeping specific wagons.
…..please tel me this is not serious.
It literally has an /s
Of course I know what masons are
But you’re not tired of fighting me every game.
You started it this time :(
About what? What did you do?
Posted fluff :) (this was a totally a joke lol)
Kill: Zexy

Oh wait you said don’t post them.
I am honored (unless you are vigilante, then shame on you)
Scum just for this.
You say Minish is scum, we fite
What if KoD is town?
Still sorry for letting it be random? If both wagons were town we are kinda screwed anyway and only some night action luck can solve us. Not that I can help it.

You make guiding sound easy. We would have to be super active and super up to date to coach well.
Not easy, but I believe you would be likely to help the players improve. This is why Zexy was my 100% and everyone else was just people I believe would be good at it.
And yet they kept increasing. Why?
Sorry! After that post I did leave to try and make the thread a bit quieter, but EOD there is sometimes quite a lot action.
This is a joke right?
Now, I am not so sure he should be held over the rest of us. He is still one of my more trusted played, but I was quite optimistic town clearing him.
………..
You missed a lot. HD has an idea of my role and so did Raven (though he claimed not to know).

I am doing ISOs on softclaims and keeping some notes. Won't post them in thread for now, but I kinda have an idea to make sure they do not get lost with me if I get NKd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom