• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This confused me. I don’t get why Quasar is the only townie newbie while the other two are big scummy.
meta reading cuz I know quas' personality

I don’t like this. Eri is scummy for playing better than Quasi (no offense Quasi). She’s still a new player and yet quasi gets a pass but not Eri on stuff? Seems hypocritical.
mhm because as a better player I'm assuming she'd be able to play properly as scum which is why the usual scummy pings are what's calling my attention

I think you need to re-examine your behavior that means.
yea........ but maybe im just clingy as a person...... wouldnt be the first time someone says that................. :sadsola:

We got a review at work for me and another employee. The customer forgot my name. So it’s okay. People forget me all the time. :sadsola:
i'll never forget u

I am doing ISOs on softclaims and keeping some notes. Won't post them in thread for now, but I kinda have an idea to make sure they do not get lost with me if I get NKd...
Yeah, sounds good. I will not ask what you intend to do, but I believe I have an idea as to have you can reveal this safely so I hope you get them out safely for everyone.

Abigail Abigail Abigail

You are so rude.
Hapi is fine too!!!!!

Aggressive or whiny? Which do you prefer.
bratty

Light, Human, Zexy and ME are probably the most aggressive ones.
im as aggressive and intimidating as a chuiwawa... chuaihahah... chiii... chihuahua :swirlix:

It literally has an /s
it stands for serious

Of course I know what masons are
yea? can u describe the role for lil old noob me

can u clarify the difference between that and neighbors i aaaaalways mix them up
Neighbors can be different alignments, I have been that before and actually was scum (Percy Jackson Mafia)
Masons can only be town besties (unless host is bastard). You know, like putting a plain Miller in the same setup you put a Miller Doctor. Maximum mayhem mess.

Because I thought KoD was much scummier than Eri
But both weren’t town. So flipping him would have made him town.
I forgot what this is in regards to already.
said it is weird that your town mindset does not just so happen to align with other town players', on reads when it comes to general levels. This is different to actually outright sheeping specific wagons.
Disagree. They go hand in hand. You’re basically saying I should agree with other players opinions, but at the same time saying I’m scummy if I agree. And it’s not just me you’re putting this on.
Posted fluff :) (this was a totally a joke lol)
Why did I quote this?
I am honored (unless you are vigilante, then shame on you)
I wish. It would be a satisfying kill :)
You say Minish is scum, we fite
You can’t tel me she’s town after complimenting Andrew Tate. That’s just too wrong
Not easy, but I believe you would be likely to help the players improve. This is why Zexy was my 100% and everyone else was just people I believe would be good at it.
Yeah no. I would totally bus them :ROFLMAO:
You missed a lot. HD has an idea of my role and so did Raven (though he claimed not to know).
I’m not even going to bother explaining my thoughts since there’s no need to continue role talking to give mafia more info.
mhm because as a better player I'm assuming she'd be able to play properly as scum which is why the usual scummy pings are what's calling my attention
She’s still new though. You’re giving potato and quasi new passes but nt her at all just because she’s coming in better than them. It’s suspicious actually. Especially quasi.
i'll never forget u
:bulbaLove:

That’s not better than the other options.
im as aggressive and intimidating as a chuiwawa... chuaihahah... chiii... chihuahua :swirlix:
Dude I had a chihuahua and she would pin my pitbull lab mic up against the wall. Don’t mess with chihuahuas.

@Zexy let me know when you find my softclaim.

But both weren’t town. So flipping him would have made him town.
?
Disagree. They go hand in hand. You’re basically saying I should agree with other players opinions, but at the same time saying I’m scummy if I agree. And it’s not just me you’re putting this on.
We just agree to disagree then.
You can’t tel me she’s town after complimenting Andrew Tate. That’s just too wrong
Do you actually scum read him? Lemme go grab popcorn, we are about to see some old school beef.
@Zexy let me know when you find my softclaim.
Ok, you are next.

ExLight
Quasar_Catfish

Zexy
Minish
Argonne

HumanDawn
Mint Elv
Captain Pikochu
KingofDominaria
JamieIsBored

Potato-6
RavenRaziel98

Eri!
@Mela Eri and KoD are both the same color. So saying they are in the wrong spot implies they should be in the green end.

oh I'm not giving potato passes though?
You’re more lenient. Actually didn’t you vote him simply to protect Quasi
Do you actually scum read him? Lemme go grab popcorn, we are about to see some old school beef.
No. Also I don’t think he an I have ever got into it the way I do with you.

Eri and KoD are both the same color. So saying they are in the wrong spot implies they should be in the green end.
Yeah I did not mean it that way, I meant Eri should be at the top and KoD at the bottom, but apparently all of same color means same level of read and the listing was just in signup order, it never meant that Eri actually is his top scum lean, my bad I understood the list wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom