• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's right that I would prefer to be called Abigail

But Hapi is my middle name and I don't mind it or any of my other former names too much. I just prefer Abigail now.
I also wanna say Ex has known me since I was exclusively using Hapi as my name and I think even maybe when I was using Melodi but maybe not that far back.

among the town players of my reads or jamie?

the only other people in his towncore are himself and abigail, and I think he's more likely to be mafia than her
Minish, Mela, Mint Elv and Princess Abigail are players who are not being scum read by anyone (that I recall) but town read.

Nobody seems to be seriously suspecting any of them.

If I had to ask which of these were Mafia from your point of view, at least a minimum of one, who would it be?

I am asking not because I suspect you, but because I genuinely value your input as a player.

You are important. You matter. You are valuable.

Step-father to step-son.

Mano a mano.

Final Votals:
Pikochu (5) - Princess Abigail, JamieIsBored, Eri!, Minish, Mela
KingofDominaria (5) - Andoryu Teito, Mint Elv, ExLight, Quasar_Catfish, Potato-6
No Lynch (1) - RavenRaziel98

It would be improbable if all of the players who voted Pikochu are Town.

Out of all of them I trust JamieIsBored the most.

There is also a Double Voter in the midst of the voters of who voted Pikochu. Read the flavor text of the person taking the coin that was going to be used to determine the tie.

Mela’s claim from what he said doesn’t match Double Voter, and I am very confident in town reading them, so if there is a Double Voter, it must be in any of the following:

Princess Abigail, Eri! and Minish.

It is harder to believe that it is Minish because she voted with the claimed purpose of breaking the tie.

@Mela I need your assistance here if you have anything to prove Minish might be innocent. From all your posts, I believe you claimed that Minish might be a neighbor or mason of the sort. Kindly provide information on this.

So I can only conclude that the Double Voter is in:

Princess Abigail / Eri!

I am willing to reconcile that the Double Voter is Town for now.

If one of you is Mafia and not the Double Voter, the other is Town and the Double Voter.

Eri! showed a hesitation in voting earlier Day 1 - could this be due to her role making her vote count as two and not wanting to cause issues with the votes at the end? With such a case her earlier behavior starts making more sense that she eas struggling with a voting role in a new game, uncertain of who to vote knowing the consequences her actions could cause.

With that out of the way, I have another process of elimination.

Princess Abigail and Minish.

At least one of you being Mafia is not implausible.

@Andoryu Teito please check rule 7 again, a tie in votes is a random lynch. There doesn't HAVE to be a Double Voter.

Even if there was, not sure it is a wise idea to claim it at night...

If the specific intent here is finding someone without a night action (to say, use a town Roleblocker and Non-Mafia Killstopper on), there are better options anyway.

@Mela We need to have a talk about the kind of people you are dating and exposing our children to!
I actually think he means it the exact opposite way lol, didn’t he call you waifu earlier? Besides our one child has won anyway, the other does not seem to mind (we fite all the time) and worst case scenario the licensed divorce attorney is now judge jury and executioner and can settle it with a modkill if they so wish /s

Final Votals:
Pikochu (5) - Princess Abigail, JamieIsBored, Eri!, Minish, Mela
KingofDominaria (5) - Andoryu Teito, Mint Elv, ExLight, Quasar_Catfish, Potato-6
No Lynch (1) - RavenRaziel98

As I have said in my previous post, this lynch failed, not because of a tie, but because we were out voted by one vote because of the Double Voter.

If the Double Voter is Town, Mafia would not know this information.

I am RyuTeito, and I am Town.

Mint Elv I trust from her votes and her game I have no issue with. Her vote on KoD came very early as well as a 2nd vote, which risks a wagon forming much easier.

Quaser and Potato-6 both voted KoD to break a tie when Captain Pikochu reached a majority.

ExLight is the player I have the most issue with currently in this game, and his vote is much earlier than the others.

He has over 135 game posts, but from all of those posts, I am not satisfied from his content. There is not the level of gamesolving combined with interaction that I expect from him. It would not surprise me if he is busy scheming in scum chat. I ask him a question on his reads and he ignores it and asks me if I am going to use a role tonight. Ignores a question and he gets a silly answer. It is not the first time he ignored a question of when I asked him for a read. His vote did not come as late as the others, and could be placed with the plausibility that Captain Pikochu could receive more votes.

I am always willing to change my mind if willingly persuaded.

I actually think he means it the exact opposite way lol, didn’t he call you waifu earlier? Besides our one child has won anyway, the other does not seem to mind (we fite all the time) and worst case scenario the licensed divorce attorney is now judge jury and executioner and can settle it with a modkill if they so wish /s
^ claiming divorce attorney btw

Children need parents to help guide them when they are lost. Also he never called me Waifu nor would I ever expose my children to knock off Andrew Tate.

Minish is out of my suspect list, no need to say more yet, but you are on the right track.
I hope you do not screw us over here.

How certain of this are you? If you do not wish to say, I will not take it against you, but I need you to tell us that we can at least trust you.

^ claiming divorce attorney btw
Dawning beat you to it long ago.
As I have said in my previous post, this lynch failed, not because of a tie, but because we were out voted by one vote because of the Double Voter.

If the Double Voter is Town, Mafia would not know this information.
Do you somehow know this for sure or is it just an educated guess? Tbf I have thought of it before too but did not want to spread paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom