• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children need parents to help guide them when they are lost. Also he never called me Waifu nor would I ever expose my children to knock off Andrew Tate.
A knock off Andrew Tate would be a better parent than you.

I hope to see many fruitful opinions from you tonight or tomorrow.

A knock off Andrew Tate would be a better parent than you.

I hope to see many fruitful opinions from you tonight or tomorrow.
Only in your dreams.

I think FT is just FT. The chosen FT could also refer to the voting shenanigans. Nothing was shown in the vote count to indicate a double voter. But for kicks and goggles

@DawningWinds If there was a hypothetical double voter would it reflect in the vote count?

Only in your dreams.

I think FT is just FT. The chosen FT could also refer to the voting shenanigans. Nothing was shown in the vote count to indicate a double voter. But for kicks and goggles

@DawningWinds If there was a hypothetical double voter would it reflect in the vote count?
What voting shenaningans?

How does people tying relate to it.

I wanted fruitful reads not just mech talk.

There is a character that would fit Double Voter too by the way.

Not sure I can say who I think it is.

Minish, Mela, Mint Elv and Princess Abigail are players who are not being scum read by anyone (that I recall) but town read.

Nobody seems to be seriously suspecting any of them.

If I had to ask which of these were Mafia from your point of view, at least a minimum of one, who would it be?
Mint or Abigail
I'm surprised you're suspecting Minish and Zexy

also I disagree with the flavor text giving out info about roles because this is not usual for bulbagarden games, unless yall think the host accidentally slipped

I think I have guessed Potato and Jamie's characters and will make sure my notes will make it to you in the event of my death, I would like theories on what Abigail Double Voter could be.

I think I have guessed Potato and Jamie's characters and will make sure my notes will make it to you in the event of my death, I would like theories on what Abigail Double Voter could be.
guessing characters without them claiming is way too risky and again I doubt that flip flavor text from the host is hinting at anything

I'd prefer if you stickied to keep tracking of the softs, and specially the number of the posts where you saw them, so we can confront them after the claims come out

Which is why I am not saying anything, only that the softs I think they have fit something, and I have kept notes of it which may prove useful later

I'd prefer if you stickied to keep tracking of the softs, and specially the number of the posts where you saw them, so we can confront them after the claims come out
Oh yes, the post numbers are important...

zexy can you do a bit of vote analysis I feel like it's something that has been lacking in your games
I will try to do it soon, but after U-Choose 3 town wagons going terribly, I am not sure that is going to work. This only has value if/after KoD flips scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom