• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strongest associative read that can be made is KoD/Jamie obvs. From the rest of the Piko wagon, nothing more we can get.

Then again if KoD is scum ppl like Human and Mido and even you Ex would not hesitate to attempt a bus for cred, so asking me to analyse those is just asking to fall back into paranoia spirals, and nah I am not doing that (yet).

Actually Abigail/Human is another important association. I mostly townread Abigail but also feel like she kinda tried to agree too much with the town cores she knew from buddy beforehand to look good. But I could also assume good faith that she ended up on those conclusions on her own. I was a bit paranoid of her and was not sure if it was worth telling thread yet, then Human kinda got an idea about her role which makes either both good or both bad...

I think it is more likely both are good tho tbh

Quasar/Ex is another association, I mean the main reason we town read Quas is cuz Ex and Abi say so...

Reads list looks like
Minish
Eri!
Mido
Potato
Quasar/Ex
Abigail/Human
KoD/Jamie

oh I would not try to bus KoD we have some history together
All I have is your word for it

Same for Quas town. You and Abi say it.

Then Human is who I trust on Abi town atm.

There are associations to be made. Which I will reassess later, in conjunction with claims stuff.

Just to clarify, Jamie, the theory on you scum assumes a specific thing about your soft going differently than what I exactly think... There are two scenarios I am considering.

If KoD is scum, some buddies tried to save her. If it is not Minish, Abigail, or me, then who is left really? Everyone else in that wagon looks townier than you.
Fair, I realised afterward that I looked like I panicked when you voted KoD, but with there being like 1 minute left I was worried that it was scum you CFD'ing.
Just to clarify, Jamie, the theory on you scum assumes a specific thing about your soft going differently than what I exactly think... There are two scenarios I am considering.
K

Rethinking about it, Ex feels slightly scummier for trying to trigger my associative paranoia stuff with that question.

Then again he kinda has a point this is something I am not doing much in recent games, and I have been losing... So eh

The strongest associative read that can be made is KoD/Jamie obvs. From the rest of the Piko wagon, nothing more we can get.

Then again if KoD is scum ppl like Human and Mido and even you Ex would not hesitate to attempt a bus for cred, so asking me to analyse those is just asking to fall back into paranoia spirals, and nah I am not doing that (yet).
I’ll admit I would bus for cred. Do you think any of us would bus him that early when he was saveable?
oh I would not try to bus KoD we have some history together
What happened?
Rethinking about it, Ex feels slightly scummier for trying to trigger my associative paranoia stuff with that question.

Then again he kinda has a point this is something I am not doing much in recent games, and I have been losing... So eh
You mean not doing your associative paranoia? Because you have been and have been wrong every time.

I’ll admit I would bus for cred. Do you think any of us would bus him that early when he was saveable?
With how inactive they were, and if the role was not important enough, yeah why not?
You mean not doing your associative paranoia? Because you have been and have been wrong every time.
Yup. Ex basically asked me to do it...

With how inactive they were, and if the role was not important enough, yeah why not?
So you think he’s roleblocker or some other mundane role then if he’s mafia. What if he’s not? Do you still think we would bus him that easy over pushing for Piko?
Yup. Ex basically asked me to do it...
Don’t. Do not do it. No paranoia associative reads with crazy theories. They are always wrong and always a headache. Just don’t.

So you think he’s roleblocker or some other mundane role then if he’s mafia. What if he’s not? Do you still think we would bus him that easy over pushing for Piko?
Nah with all the softclaims, Roleblocker is too useful to bus.

Flavor spec is fine as long as you aren't discussing your own flavor.
It would be Bochi then.

Even though they are in Manya’s Role PM image, they are not mentioned by name on their Role PM anywhere.

Bochi is a chihuahua alien who could have the body of a large and strong man. Fitting for Double Voter.

Bochi and Manya are very close friends, so if Bochi is the Double Voter here, he thematically screwed Manya over.

It would be Bochi then.

Even though they are in Manya’s Role PM image, they are not mentioned by name on their Role PM anywhere.

Bochi is a chihuahua alien who could have the body of a large and strong man. Fitting for Double Voter.

Bochi and Manya are very close friends, so if Bochi is the Double Voter here, he thematically screwed Manya over.
Eh, Bochi is a dog. Watch dog. Feel like they would be Watcher. Bodyguard even.

Anyway, if i die in 6 minutes, hope you know what happens next.

I am not even sure if Bochi is in the game.

If I had to pick 6 town characters, it would certainly be Yudias Manabu Asaka then maybe Rovian and Ranran and Nyandestar?

Plus 3 mafia characters, Zwijo and 2 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom