• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another two days spent on KoD would be pretty dull.

Vote: Mint Elv

Do some work. Hustle your body.

I want more from you until I am satisfied.
I do not necessarily like the vote, but I absolutely love the initiative and the guts, even if it is OMGUSy

I am getting Human Mido beef, bring me the popcorn!

Whoever mafia is, I hope you know I am coming for you.
I'm not going to fuck around anymore playing chaotic. With my role and what I do in thread I will find you.

Vote: ExLight
I would like to hear you say the words "I am not scum".
Another vote I like. More than Andoryu's even.

I do not necessarily like the vote, but I absolutely love the initiative and the guts, even if it is OMGUSy

I am getting Human Mido beef, bring me the popcorn!
There is nothing OMGUSy about this.

I did say yesterday night that I want fruit.

Why has KoD not been subbed out yet?
The official threshold for being considered for forcible sub-out for inactivity is a Day Phase with less than three posts. KoD technically exceeded that threshold Day One. I counted.

Whoever mafia is, I hope you know I am coming for you.
I'm not going to fuck around anymore playing chaotic. With my role and what I do in thread I will find you.

I would like to hear you say the words "I am not scum".
This is a really bad pressure vote.

If you are really intending to lynch ExLight with this you will need to try harder. It is not selling me and will not sell me for the future.
Wrong thing said. You have your reads, I have mine. Do whatever you want. You know my role, you know to leave me alone.

Sorry if this was interpreted wrong. I meant this as cheering since it's an exciting vote that I would get behind.

There is no case here.

I have an actual case for ExLight, and I am not even using it at the moment to focus on someone else.

There is no case here.

I have an actual case for ExLight, and I am not even using it at the moment to focus on someone else.
Call it a gut feeling. But I need more info out of him so yes this is a pressure vote. Sorry for saying earlier that it wasn't a pressure vote got that wrong.
Is there anything pressure worthy about voting someome and asking them to say “I am not scum”?
Based on an earlier interaction. Something I didn't like that he said. I need him to say those words.

Call it a gut feeling. But I need more info out of him so yes this is a pressure vote. Sorry for saying earlier that it wasn't a pressure vote got that wrong.

Based on an earlier interaction. Something I didn't like that he said. I need him to say those words.
ok go ahead i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom