• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still so annoying.

@Mela vote Mint Elv with me. At least play along with me.

Is there anything pressure worthy about voting someome and asking them to say “I am not scum”?
Oh ok...
I have claimed one of them, but I can say minimum 2 of them exist.
Whenever triplets of roles come up, at least two exist...
This is still so annoying.

@Mela vote Mint Elv with me. At least play along with me.
Nah, not yet. Although I think I understand the idea behind it? Still want Ex to feel more true pressure, tied wagons this early does not mean much. My vote being an unknown matters more.

Rundown of some major characters
Town

Yudias Velgear - main character. Could be Vig or something stopping kills etc.

Manabu Sogetsu - basically investigative

Nyandestar - cat alien

Rovian Kirishima - some kind of music related role

Asaka Mutsuba - some kind of construction role, or Double Voter cuz she is also kinda town mayor

Yuga - mysterious power townie?

Bochi - dog alien, watcher or bodyguard? Maybe even doc. Idk I thought Yuna who just flipped would be our main protective cuz she is like Rovian sidekick all the time

Dudi Nishaw - indecisive guy

UTS 8 - do not even get me started, if these are in all our flavor is out the window

Mafia

Zwijo - main scum power role, could be anything

The Lugh - the kind of guy that freezes ppl. Since he is not indep SKish, maybe blocker

Chupataro - little weirdo with an obsession on a fictional sheep magical girl, Meeeg-chan (yeah this is unfortunately real)

About 3 more, 1 based on the flatwoods monster + an armchair, 2 random Velgearians

Rundown of some major characters
Town

Yudias Velgear - main character. Could be Vig or something stopping kills etc.

Manabu Sogetsu - basically investigative

Nyandestar - cat alien

Rovian Kirishima - some kind of music related role

Asaka Mutsuba - some kind of construction role, or Double Voter cuz she is also kinda town mayor

Yuga - mysterious power townie?

Bochi - dog alien, watcher or bodyguard? Maybe even doc. Idk I thought Yuna who just flipped would be our main protective cuz she is like Rovian sidekick all the time

Dudi Nishaw - indecisive guy

UTS 8 - do not even get me started, if these are in all our flavor is out the window

Mafia

Zwijo - main scum power role, could be anything

The Lugh - the kind of guy that freezes ppl. Since he is not indep SKish, maybe blocker

Chupataro - little weirdo with an obsession on a fictional sheep magical girl, Meeeg-chan (yeah this is unfortunately real)

About 3 more, 1 based on the flatwoods monster + an armchair, 2 random Velgearians
Thank you, now I would like to ask. Who do you think I am?

I have a good enough idea, but I would rather not tell.

Anyway the only reason I did that is so that Quasar can focus on more relevant stuff than explaining flavor

I have a good enough idea, but I would rather not tell.

Anyway the only reason I did that is so that Quasar can focus on more relevant stuff than explaining flavor
That is the answer I was looking for.

Thank you very much. Should be pretty helpful once we get some claims rolling.

Let's please do not talk flavor more, there are reasons I suggest we avoid it from now on.

Just like there are reasons I am avoiding engaging the KoD case for the time being.

I am starting to understand why what Human did in Gladiator is MUCH safer.

No, I was not. If I had to guess it was probably Role Cop. It was not a roleblocker.
If you are town and lying about this, mafia thinks you have a power role already and blocked you, there is no point in doing this.

Were you told who? Don’t out them in thread obviously but just curious. seems odd to be told.

Vote: Mint Elv
That is a funny vote Mint Elv but you are basically avoiding in giving reads.

Tell me what you think.

Who makes your blood boil in this game that you would want to lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom