• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

blue skies and flower field ⚘

KOT0NE

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

hello, hellooooo !! i wanted 2 have somewhere to put my thoughts without spamming profile posts every few minutes sooo making this instead :3 ill probably just put whatever comes 2 mind here idk i dont really have any like fancy plans or anything im just here 2 have fun... u_u anywayyz hmm i dont wanna leave this too empty soo uhh. ill try forcing my empty head 2 work just this once... <3 for everyone here... idk how many people even read blogs let alone of someone who joined liek a day ago but. <3 idk

hmmmmmmm idk posting on like big social media is so scary and also its so tough 2 meet cool people sometimes. i mean liek yeah there's cool people but they already have their own circle and baaaaah its so difficult....!! but like also i hate being alone i wanna be able 2 talk about stuff and all... X_X so liek uhh bleugh this is getting all ranty. anyways um having a blog sounded fun!! i wanna dump all my thoughts somewhere without having to suffer The Horrors... disc servers dont click at all like a solid 99% of the time either. idk where im going with any of this >_< im just doing everything on a whim!! whenever i think things out my brain starts like getting all overloaded bleugh its way more fun 2 just do whatever i want!

so uhh u can mostly expect 2 see ramblings here about whatever i feel liek talking about that day. occasionally it might get a little ranty but probably not toooooo serious but who knows because i sure dont. feel free to drop by 2 say hi and post in the coments tho!!! i luv luv luv interacting with people even tho im super awkward !!i dont really have any set posting times or anything but u can probably expect 2 see me here just about every day granted i dont lose interest in this site buuuut i luv rambling so that hopefully wont happen <33

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

laying down in a flower field sounds really nice........the sky is pretty <3 idk people r so scary. Why cant we all frolic in a flower field or something holding hands. the world would be better as liek one huge flower field i think

tumblr_b867b8198f634fe9fcb10101db5885e3_07a6b5e5_1280.png

Last edited:
͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

bleughggg i reaaaaally wanna make a neocities suuuuper bad it seems all cool and fun but liek im so head empty ,.,.i wanna get better at html but im sooooo stupid when it comes 2 anything that requires more than liek. Two seconds of thinking. But its ok i will put in the effort..... ...hopefully ........also liek. im SO indecisive i can hardly decide a theme. but mayb i can just put a ton of pages that give u complete whiplash switching between them bleugh idk

mayb a lyra theme?idk shes liek what i want 2 Be Liek. In terms of vibes. Online at least. I considered cheren but im not liek...as attached 2 him. and paulo barely has any art out there...i liek blue a lot so mayb him,.but lyra fits more i think. BAHHH but theres also penny x_x...!!my heads gonna explode soon BOOOOOOOOM. ig i can always go with something other than pkmn but idk. i liek pkmn. <3also my other interests r not liek homepage material i feel ....but also does it matter if its homepage material if i find it silly........very difficult questionns 2 answer here.

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

hmmm i wanna be able 2 do whatever i want without wanting 2 seem cool.!!but if people think im all lame and all id be liek....super sad...people r confusing waaaaaaa

hmmmmmmm idk posting on like big social media is so scary and also its so tough 2 meet cool people sometimes. i mean liek yeah there's cool people but they already have their own circle and baaaaah its so difficult....!! but like also i hate being alone i wanna be able 2 talk about stuff and all... X_X
You're not alone in this feeling, I also have the same problem ^^ I find meeting new people scary in general but with how big the internet is and how disconnected everything feels... it makes it even scarier X(
(Edit: btw, sorry if you don't want replies in your blog! I don't want to interrupt anything ^^)

You're not alone in this feeling, I also have the same problem ^^ I find meeting new people scary in general but with how big the internet is and how disconnected everything feels... it makes it even scarier X(
(Edit: btw, sorry if you don't want replies in your blog! I don't want to interrupt anything ^^)
YEAH big sites r so .scary and aimless feeling because they have literally everyone under the sun on there and u have zero idea on what 2 do and it feels liek everything can make people mad
AND DWDW !!i luv having people interact with me it makes me super duper happy 2 know people read my silly little ramblings ^_^ !!!!

I have a neocities site I'm working on. I'd say just look up some tutorials for CSS & HTML, you don't need a fancy website for it to be fun. Much of what makes those neocities websites look nice are the graphics! If you save some cute border banners and little buttons, it can really come together. Either way, I am glad you're enjoying the blog feature on BMGF, it's a fun way to get started. I miss words being the main dish of content creation.

I have a neocities site I'm working on. I'd say just look up some tutorials for CSS & HTML, you don't need a fancy website for it to be fun. Much of what makes those neocities websites look nice are the graphics! If you save some cute border banners and little buttons, it can really come together. Either way, I am glad you're enjoying the blog feature on BMGF, it's a fun way to get started. I miss words being the main dish of content creation.
I have liek tons of sites for graphics bookmarked since i liked using those 4 other sites customising is like super duper fun 2 me ^_^ when im not being indecisive at least...x_x I've been meaning to try make one for super duper long but ive been trying 2 finally get to the stuff ive been wanting to do lately so im thinking of trying to make a neocities site next !! And this place has been super fun so far its liek exactly what ive been looking 4 >< mayb id like bigger sites more if they were liek this... but then again lots of people would still scare me

Last edited:
͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

Dunno why but I've been in a total Unova mood lately!! I still haven't finished bw2 actually... i think i left off at victory road? victory road's almost always such a drag 4 me blehh but at least it's decent enough grinding... ive been thinking of reading spe bw and bw2 lately because i have a friend who really likes it!! i wanna ask that friend 2 join here but im anxious... but anyways back to spe i never finished the gen 4 volumes so im a little worried about skipping to bw tho. i don't think bw has any connections with older vols tho? oh yeah i also really wanted 2 read spe scvi since a friend likes that a bunch too!! blehhh so much stuff 2 do and so little time...

they arent liek overhated or completely unknown or whatever but cheren and bianca feel underrated 2 me sometimes... esp in comparison 2 liek n and hugh and also the protags and it makes me a little sad i liek them a lot !! altho ig they def were kinda pushed 2 the side in bw in favor of n which this isnt n slander i luv him. i want him 2 be friends with those two actually. esp cheren since he mentions he wants 2 get to know n more now that hes liek more thoughtful and stuff !! bahhhh idk the relationships between the unova cast r fun 2 think about

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝
add yancy 2 pokemas. 4 world peace... also thinking of moving this little divider thingy 2 the top of these posts instead buuut idk. Mayb liek a pretty sky header instead.... i remember seeing this super pretty one back in like 2022 but i dont have it saved anymore T_T

I think you’ll be good! After about Gen 3, spe starts to get a bit more disconnected between arcs (save for bw and b2w2, as they’re basically directly connected, and sm and usum for the same reasons)
Ahhh that's a relief !! >_< i remember that like up 2 rse all the arcs were liek super connected so i was worried i might end up like totally lost by skipping stuff in-between.

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

Super sleepy still, yaaaawn... finished up some art right after waking up tho soo I'm super duper happy about that !! :3 i posted it on my art thread hehe. Gijinkas r super fun 2 design... ogerpons really cute!! I wanna go rewatch the dlc now... what a funny lil gal... bwaaaah but i already have so much stuff i need to finish so no rewatch for me just yet !! i seriously need 2 finish playing x i started it ages ago but keep forgetting to continue T_T i wanna finish it before za... well i still have till 2025 tho so ig i dont need to worry much. i like kalos so far!! :3 all the characters r super cute

hmmm i wanna watch horizons soon!! i never really managed 2 get invested in the og anipoke much but but liko seems super cute and all the other characters too so i really wanna watch...!! watching stuff can be a little irritating 4 me tho compared 2 playing and reading stuff idk why. but hopefully i'll have fun once i start getting into it? >\_<

Oh yeah i mentioned neocities yesterday!! Downloaded a html editor omw! To start learning...i hope... blehh being on mobile is such a pain! >\_< desktop mode is the greatest invention of modern science i luv desktop mode... <3 i miss my old pc. mayb i could buy a new one next year.. sounds liek a fun way 2 celebrate my 18th birthday! but, but, the money... (cry)

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

i should go grab breakfast...

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

Hmhmmmm I'm kind of in a rambly mood rn so I'll just dump my thoughts here as per always hehehe its like 2 am and my brain is not functioning properly... bleeeeh i wish i had more confidence 2 like. Share my thoughts and stuff sometimes X_X i have so many things i wanna share... idk seeing people liek ramble about their favs excitedly and stuff makes me super happy but also a little jelly because liek i waanna be able 2 talk liek that too...!! But thats not rlly liek the fault of the people around me its just liek. A personal fear. Idk i had someone i used 2 be super close 2 tell me that im liek repetitive and tiring 4 getting so passionate about things so now its just Difficult 4 me 2 really show passion about Anything.

But but but anyways!!! Thats a super duper gloomy topic and not what i wanna ramble about so so so !!! Instead, i will Make a difference and pursue my dreams and ramble about what i want!!!!its my blog!!!!!yaaaaay hurrayyyyy clapping wooooo!!! I am my Own target audience <3

Anywaaaaaayz!!!! Onto the topic of brainrot drumroll plz! Pokemas... <3 sowwy i luv pokemas way too much. Idk i dont even play much myself but its so cool i luv it so much aside from the occasional heinous crimes of not obeying my exact hcs liek waow dena...how could u... ANYWAYS god i wish more people talked about the original characters from that game. hell i wish dena itself did more with them. liek the one i see the most stuff for both official content wise and fan wise is lear and even he doesnt get much...!! >n< like seriously!? blehhh i tend 2 complain about paulos lack of official art and how they kinda just drop him post villain arc and how overhated he is but liek he has it better than liek tina at least AND HE ALREADY HAS IT HORRIBLE...!! Bleughg i wanna save all the pokemas characters from gacha hell pleas let them onto mainline tpc pretty please u_u i write u a formal request

on the topic of these three im surprised that paulo tina and lear had a ship name but not paulo and tina on their own?? i dont even ship these three but liek now im curious as 2 who came up with this i wanna meet them just 2 know who else is so deep into pokemas hell....... well i mean could just be someone who wanted 2 come up a name but i wanna be hopeful T_T

Also that makes me wonder how many unnamed pokemas ships r there... there's gotta be liek a whole galaxy of these out there.......waow......i wanna try naming them but also do i Want 2 look through that whole ship name list. I mean honestly its 2 am its not liek there's much better 2 do... i wonder who named royallecture now actually. royallecture's really been growing on me lately

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

pokemas good. play villain arc. pretty please the gacha rates r actually decent
on an unrelated note im thinking about posting songs i like here :3 But idk

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

Didn't post much today but I've been having like a super duper bad day so I'd probably just act super duper gloomy ugh. X_X

Idk what 2 talk about here since i dont wanna just rant... idk waaaaa people r being so tiring!! and i keep getting sick!! and time goes by too fast!! i can't figure out a thing!! i wanna go BOOOM!! ugh anyways. thinking about ship names today... there's so many.. waow... the most heartbreaking thing of all is when u come up with liek a super genius ship name only 4 it to be taken by some random crack ship that makes u wanna cry.

ummm what else... blehh i wanna rp more!! i know there's liek some threads 4 rping here but but idk...!! i tried hunting 4 rp partners on amino but that place is dead and people on discord r so tiring!! i tried joining servers but im waaaay 2 awkward 4 those >< i tried making my own but... people... r so awful... its such a pain... (cry) this is like 70% of my pain...

ugh everything i say turns all mopey today !!!!!!!!maybe a shorter entry is fine for the day
my bff is asleep too i think... i cant even whine 2 her... waaaaah... i feel sick... maybe ill sleep earlier today idk mayb ill be better when i wake up... but i dont wanna sleep on such a bad note..

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝
i hate big sites why cant i just stay here.

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

baaaahh i really wanna start writing proper fics but idk... sharing my writing is so scary... x_x even moreso than art bleehhh. it takes me ages 2 respond in rps because im always liek deathly terrified my writings gonna be liek total garbage. its just so much tougher 2 really measure my growth... it just feels less tangible than drawing... and my writing also tends 2 be pretty personal to me so if people ended up hating it id be super sad!!!! ;; waaaaahhh!!!

well that aside my target audience is just myself so idk if anyone'd even be interested... blehh im on a forum in 2024 i need 2 stop worrying about being cringe. i told myself id be more brave just liek one or two days ago!!!!!!! >< i can do this... i will write... something.. and maybe post it...? Blehhhh that still sounds scary!!!!!!! one day at a time i suppose..

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝
Why r there not more pokemas fics......

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

Bleuugh i felt too tired to make a post yesterday... X_X i keep getting sick a bunch waaaaahhh. world hate me!!! >n< anywayz i still feel a little out of it todaay bleehhhh...... i made a bunch of sketches last night which was fun! im thinking of making a tumblr acc but idk... a bunch of people i know use it buuuut im still scared of posting on bigger sites...

people here r so nice so far tbh im surprised o-o... i was mildly scared because liek every site these days is liek filled with creeps and my experiences when it comes 2 pokemon communities is god awful but liek idk man. people here r nice. peace and love on planet bulbagarden <33 im liek hiding away here in my blog away from the masses

hmmm i havent been up 2 much lately so its tough 2 write up stuff here... me and a friend have been doing a kotohika rp lately so those two r taking over my brain rn :3 i wonder if they have liek a proper name on neverending romance... i mean considering all the stuff on there id hope they do but liek if paulo tina lear polycule got a name before paulo and tina then anything is possible i suppose... waow... what a strange world...

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

haii haiiii !!!! ^-^ finally a little bit better today yippeeeeee !!!!! back 2 usual levels of yapping... my condolences 2 the citizens of bulbagarden....... blehhhhhh i have so much i wanna ramble about buuuut most my friends probably wouldn't pay any attention waaaahhhhhh!!!!!! T_T altho most of my friends aren't super duper into pokemon in the first place... bweh i dont really talk much of anything other than pokemon on this blog huh... i mean it makes sense considering where we r tho buuuut ive been thinking about making liek a seperate blog 4 stuff liek hcs/aus yadayadayada

anyyyyways !!! reading bw spe today :3 thinking about watching horizons later? BLEHH. i have so many thoughts on unova waaugh...... i seriously need 2 compile liek my hcs and character analyses somewhere someday!!! >< bluh...

i saw someone mention liek a post apocalyptic setting as an example of liek. those dumb edgy things that edgelords suggest pokemon should do in order 2 be all ""cool and dark and mature"" and liek how it doesn't fit with pokemon at all but then i started wondering liek... how Would something liek that be handled in pokemon tho... idk i wrote liek this super short story 4 an assignment a few years back about liek a post apocalyptic world. i really liek the concept of just liek... a quiet lonely post apocalyptic world just watching over the remnants of what once was instead of liek. RAAAAAH MUTANTS ZOMBIES LAWLESSNESS KILL. and i feel liek the idea of exploring some lonely abandoned world trying to work back towards ordinary life is something that could mayb work with pokemon buuuut idk its just a neat little thought...

anyywayz end of the world aside !! ive been thinking of oc x canon a bunch lately i keep seeing it pop up a lot and im liek waow omg that seems fun :3 !!!!but i dunno im scared of people waaaah!! Idk mayb ill sketch up a couple oc designs or something.... i wanna make more ocs i only rlly ever focus on ccs but i see people do liek really cool stuff with their ocs and be super passionate about them and all aand and im liek omg!!!i wanna be liek them!!!!!baaahhh the world is so scary I just wanna have fun.... ><

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝
I have so much stuff 2 draw.... its getting warmer here and my hands keep getting sweaty and my phone kept slipping out of my hands while i was typing all this ><

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

yipppeeeee back once more !!! wasn't in a very talkative mood today yaawn... but overall doing pretty decent-ish? playing pokémon sun so that's been pretty fun! altho I'm still very, very, veeery early on in the game...X_X i'm a littoooool slow sorryyyy.... idk why i was just in kind of an alola mood i wanna know more of alola all of a sudden!!! ><

i tried making like a swap au thing today !! it was only for like a rp tho i just swapped around my characters roles as a joke... i made like art for it buuut its super rough so i dunno if i wanna post and i also still need 2 draw the final one......

blehhh i wish i had more friends to talk to this stuff about

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

for a blog called blue skies, i usually only post after the sun's already gone down...

spent most of my day outside... family gatherings are a total downer, i feel really bleugh today... T_T i didn't even have anything to eat the entire time... i haven't eaten since the afternoon and it's liek midnight rn... waaah... ill get dinner in a bit i guess... i wanna eat something sweet!! >< maybe i'll get something tomorrow instead... i didn't have energy to do anything today waaah. aside from playing sun. altho i mostly only played during the afternoon... i didn't really do anything for the rest of the day. i forgot my glasses too, so i could barely see a thing!! ;;

anyyyways i cleared ilimas trial and also my starter evolved! :3 it evolved after beating the totem mon too heheh. i should continue playing in a bit... altho im really tired, so i dunno. maybe i'll wait until tomorrow instead... waaaah, i couldn't draw a thing today either. i worked a bit on a commission, but that's about it. i couldn't even make much progress on that ;; i felt too uncomfy the entire day... that and tired...and hungry...waaah...

also also!!! it's been getting like suuper warm here lately so that's super duper annoying too!! bahh, i wanna get some ice cream. well, it rained a bunch earlier tho so maybe it'll get colder again

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝
here's to hoping tomorrow's better

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

surprised that it's only been a week... i thought it would've been longer ><
tomorrow was in fact not any better. this entire week's been such a downer waahh... it's too depressing for me to wanna talk about. my heads about 2 burst!!!
i keep thinking like i wanna go home but idk what i even mean by home. is there a term 4 homesickness but u haven't even gone anywhere and u don't know what u mean by home. bleh

pokemon sun is good. i should play more but ive been so low energy lately... T_T i have an exam in just a week so ive barely had time 2 do anything lately... its such a bore...wahhh...
i got the results 4 the mock exams and i did super duper good in psychology and sociology but liek absolutely god awful in business i dont even know how ill clear the final its so over 4 me.

but thats another depressing topic...bleh...i can only say negative things...going dark getting a silver layout changing 2 one of the dark themes #emo dhmu...changing my sig and title 2 linkin park...or whatever...tch...u wouldnt understand (hairflip)

Blehhhhh ok enough of that >< hopefully by my next entry here ill have more 2 write on... ill probs spend more time here once my exams end :3

͝ ⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

Last edited:
︶⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

psychology exam in two days...i weep...ueue...
anywaaaayz finally feeling a tiny bit better 2day hooraaayy !!!! ^^ blegh this month was AWFUL im glad its almost over. finally drew again even if it was just a quick sketch heheh :3 hopefully i can start drawing more once my exams end... ive been thinking of posting some of my 2022-23 art here since theres some stuff im proud of in there and i also dont wanna get inactive here like one month in buuut idk since its all old stuff by now... ><
i need 2 work on my rp server but ive been feeling so demotivated blehhh... running servers is such a pain... nothing ive been coming up with lately really clicks 4 me...

anywaayz² i mostly dropped by this blog 2 rant lol. theres probs a better thread 4 my insane pokemon rambles somewhere but i liek plopping stuff down here...this is my tiny nerd corner <3 any fellow gameverse nerds r welcome 2 respond 2 my insane rambles. i mean everyone is welcome buuuut i want more gameverse enjoyer friends !!!! T^T

anywayz the n zoroark theory is so annoying 2 me...eugh...i feel liek it dumbs down his character so heavily and it feels especially off when liek. ghetsis commonly dehumanises him as a manipulation tactic it just feels liek its people feeding into abusive rhetoric. i dont liek Hate people who liek the theory obvs i think there could be potential but pokemon fans tend 2 be very strange.
liek ah yes... character who was deceived his entire life and raised entirely around pokemon and never properly socialised amongst humans and thus his entire world view is impacted by said deception... and so is often shown around pokemon and doesnt know how 2 interact properly and often associated with a pokemon known for deception...mhmm yep totes no deeper meaning

Bleugh ok rant over the theory just came up in conversation liek a day ago and ive been thinking about it ever since >< i have more thoughts on it but this feels whiney enough as is lol

aside from n i rlly hate how much lusamine gets dumbed down too...liek shes always dumbed down as either hurr durr pretty lady o///o or liek insane jellyfish woman and i hate it. especially how people treat her in usum because liek...shes still an incredibly selfish person its just a different more subtle aspect of her abusiveness on display... and its not liek shes evil 4 the hell of it she was someone who went insane from grief and doesnt want 2 lose the things she loves and lets obsession get the best of her. shes a horrible person but not liek... evil 4 the sake of being evil and it rlly bugs me how i almost never see people actually acknowledge her character aside from dumbing her down 2 a few base characteristics

anywayz i love mainline <33i love all the gens* i love all characters im a person with so much love in my heart <33 please talk 2 me about pokemon characters <333 i will ramble about all of them

︶⏝︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶⏝ ͝

*i lied i know next 2 nothing about galar...im sorry...

Back
Top Bottom