• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope this challenge doesn't involve Amethio and his group, hope one of the other Explorers is responsible for this one
Oh, Amethio and his group are gonna be involved, guaranteed. I mean c'mon, dude's got that shiny new Tera Orb he hasn't had a chance to bust out yet.

Side note: anyone else think Liko's Sprigatito will be evolving very soon, if not directly in this episode?

With what we saw of Amethio last time we saw him, it would be great if this was the point in the plot where he ends up defeating Friede in their rematch thus showing Liko and Roy that Friede isn’t invincible and that as such, they can’t always rely on him as a bailout when things get tough and they’ve got to become stronger as well.

No offense, but reeeally hoping you're wrong on this one. Friede's had way too much time hogging the spotlight as it is.

I hope I'm wrong too, how are Liko and Roy meant to gain experience in battling if Friede prevents them from battling
As much as I agree with the both of you, let’s be real, the writers are gonna have Friede be the one who takes on the admins. The other adult RVTs are essentially dead weight in anything pertaining to battle and Liko and Roy still aren’t remotely strong enough to deal with any of the admins. Should Friede fail though, this should serve as motivation for them to take things more seriously rather than doing things so casually.

"Dear, Explorers,

We appreciate your letter informing us of your plans to attack. Unfortunately, we will not be accepting your challenge. Maybe try sending us another letter in a few months? We are very busy ignoring you.

Yours truly,
The Rising Volt Tacklers."

"Dear, RVT,

We don't care that you are ignoring us. We are going to attack anyway and take Terapagos!

Yours truly,
The Explorers"

I'm surprised they sent a letter of challenge, I personally would have tried to get the element of surprise
Could be that they have a sense of honor or something like that.

Also it's too fitting that you put in your post you would use the element of surprise with a Bisharp as your avatar, since they are known to do anything to win in a fight, which I would assume includes using the element of surprise.

(Was that what you were going for anyway? :unsure:)

Last edited:
Could be that they have a sense of honor or something like that.

Also it's too fitting that you put you would use the element of surprise with a Bisharp as your avatar, since they are known to do anything to win in a fight, which I would assume includes using the element of surprise.

(Was that what you were going for anyway? :unsure:)
I'd chosen the theme before I found out about this episode, having paid to play Scarlet (first game was Violet), the Bisharp line has been one of my main Pokemon of the game so went with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom