• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Who does everyone associate me with?
Serena

Aren’t we all

I hyperfixated on a character for so long that I’m known as the blueberror person
Aren’t we all insane here
Honestly I'm too much of a coward to say a word about the characters I hyperfixate on the most, so generally speaking the characters I have many many thoughts about are Not the ones people associate with me.

idk who people associate me with
Gen 2 Lass (I feel like using a specific character as an avi for a long time will automatically lead you to become associated with that character)

honestly idk if i'm associated with any character in particular (apart from Axl but i think that's specific to mega man fans), i don't really hyperfixate on characters as much as i used to

I associate u with green and the person in ur pfp
o right the character green and not the fuckin color

Gen 2 Lass (I feel like using a specific character as an avi for a long time will automatically lead you to become associated with that character)
im half tempted to go back to using a gen 2 lass avatar

but also maybe penny

or like

idk

Back
Top Bottom