• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

7.5/10 - It was decent but I found it was repetitive till it got to the second half.

New Ghibli movie and means a new song. Damn, this is good, I've been listening to it all day.

9.5/10 for both version. I've thought about checking out that series, and this might have compelled me to.

Now then, let's get crazy.

Full version

8/10 ! Really feels like the aftermath of a berserker having done something wrong and regretting it.

Gonna go with an old opening :

8/10 - I liked it better than I thought it would, more of a Mario Kart theme than Dragon Ball I feel though.

Since this won't get out of my head despite probably not going to be a good show this season though I'm watching it:

Back
Top Bottom