• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Honestly, it is probably more forgettable than Paras. I have never caught one, it has no notable appearances in the anime or manga, and I forget it exists on a frequent enough of a basis. Otherwise, I do enjoy its colors.

Dottler

Don't care for the line in general, but it is a better design than either Blipbug or Orbeetle.
Zapdos

I don't really have any strong feelings for it. However, its resemblance to a rafflesia flower reminds me of the one that was grown in my college's greenhouse area. So, there is that.

How about Unfezant?

In spite of the lame name, I honestly enjoy Kingambit more than I really should. It is a bit of an overdesigned evolution to a Pokémon that was already a bit overdesigned, but I think the ridiculous blade mustache is pretty neat. I also love the idea of it sitting down on its beetle shell-like hair, even if it is ridiculous how it moves around by jumping on its hair or spinning around while floating in the air to attack. Otherwise, I enjoy its signature move, ability, and its lore in the series. I really do enjoy Kingambit, despite all of its weird design quirks.

Clodsire

Honestly, I am not really a fan of Snivy's line. However, I do like it better than Servine who is barely changed and kind of boring and Serperior who I swear looks like a banana stuck out of its peel. I really don't have much to say about it.

Hisuian Growlithe

I strongly dislike Toxtricity. It's ugly and not in a good way. When I first hatched the Toxel in Shield, I saw its typing and was so excited to see that Electric-Poison was finally getting used. I put it in my team right away. But then it evolved and I disliked the evolution enough that I boxed it.

Hitmonchan

I really fucking hate that thing. Its design is hideous in general but I can't get past its stupid tunic thing and... hair? Is that supposed to look like hair?
See, Breloom proves that a boxing 'mon can be cool. Whatever Hitmonchan is, however, is not cool. It looks like a kid's drawing of an actual person. I hate that. I hate that this thing is even a Pokémon. Everything about it is so uncanny in the worst ways ever.
I've never made a list of my most hated Pokémon before, but I'm fairly sure it's in the bottom ten.

...speaking of my bottom ten, Conkeldurr

I probably appreciate Conkeldurr more than its design suggests. I always enjoyed how useful it and many other Gen 5 Fighting types were in competitive Gen 5. I also like the line's gimmick of using different bludgeons as weapons. Otherwise, it does have a bit of an uncanny valley look to it. Though, I do like the old man goatee that it has.

How about another good boxing Pokémon, Crabrawler?

Oh boy I sure am glad this pokemon has a good evo (clueless)
But also I like crabrawler it has a nice colour scheme and its an above average water type (which is rare)

Greninja

Back
Top Bottom