• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HELP: Oneshot Idea Help

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
I'm plotting out a oneshot appraisal (Volo/Adaman) fic and I'd just like a little help in working it out

Not concerned about length. Just want to get from point A to point Z (I suppose) lmao

I also like worldbuilding lol so I'll definitely be trying to add as much as I can within the oneshot

It would be helpful to also have someone who likes appraisal too

If you're interested just dm me or reply to this :3

Thanks!

Thanks but that's not the kind of help I asked for :3
My general rule of any sort of fic is to fill out a table like this:

Who/WhatWhen (First apperance) & How?Arc 1 GoalAchieved?Arc 2 GoalAchieved?Finale GoalFinale build upAchieved?Outcome
Volo
Adaman

Add/Remove Arcs as needed

It'll be set around the Diamond Clan settlement for the majority of the fic
That's a good start. Now, I know you said the fic mainly takes place around the Diamond Settlement, but does the story have the main character leave the settlement at some point? If so, what prompted him/her to head out into the Mirelands? A missing child/person? A missing Pokémon? A theft? Or something else?

That's a good start. Now, I know you said the fic mainly takes place around the Diamond Settlement, but does the story have the main character leave the settlement at some point? If so, what prompted him/her to head out into the Mirelands? A missing child/person? A missing Pokémon? A theft? Or something else?
They're....not??
The "main plot" is Adaman taking care of Volo after he gets hurt from a trip in the Icelands.
Volo broke his arm and is recovering from moderately severe hypothermia.
Adaman offered to keep track of him since Volo didn't want to stay with Cogita.

Back
Top Bottom