• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemen (What if a pokemon is something I could draw?)

bulbasaur's toys

Trace's number one fan by defaut
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So on my old art thread I did color touch ups of old gameboy sprites. I feel like I'm in a runt. I do want to show off more pokemon and show you guys my skillz. So here is pokemon themed characters you can enjoy. Or "pokemen" I guess.

You may notice my art style looks like a child did it and its pretty sloppy. It looks better when I draw it on paper I promise. Only mildly. I can't draw any pokemon any good so this is what your going get. Not all of them are going to be humans but Indeedee is human enough.

So why Indeedee? I wanted to do a second normal gym leader only run of Violet but I already used Farigraf so shopped around for something esle. I caught and bred an Indeedee so now I'm using her daughter right now. I have no idea why its so late game for no good reason.

Attachments

• Indeedee.png
    Indeedee.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 11
The ETHICS of its existence is something i cannot get past at all
the player willingly hands the fossils over to some scientist standing in the middle of nowhere to create a genetic monstrosity that never should have seen the light of day because of how much it suffers just by living (Arctovish can barely breathe or eat, Dracovish has half-baked traits of both land and aquatic creatures and as such doesn't function well as either, Dracozolt has serious issues hunting for prey, and Arctozolt is on the verge of freezing to death) because, once again, they were brought into this world by two fossils being haphazardly slapped together for the sake of both "yay, science!" and the player needing to fill their Dex.
It is BEYOND fucked up, and I think there's a debate to be had about whether or not the game exactly does a good job of conveying the moral corruption of bringing these creatures into a world they simply were not made for and could never possibly be comfortable in (said debate being what Arctovish reminds me of), but that aside...
I fucking love the Galar fossilmon. I feel bad saying it because once again, the reason behind it is tragic, but they're all just so goofy and fun and very creatively designed.
Sorry for the sandwich posting, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Guzzlord
This is a masterpiece. I was busy drawing this drawing of these horrific beasts as girlys and put Arctovish in the thread as it’s my favorite then I got this back incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpeg
    IMG_1672.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
I’ll start up a line up of the Kanto bugs starting with my favorite Venomoth. You may notice Dusty has no wings but has thick hair down to her back. It kinda looks like wings no? As for being a decent bug in Kanto itself, it’s just better Butterfree. Outside of Kanto it’s like the least widespread Kantoian Pokémon ever. It’s in Kanto, Jotho, and Paldea that’s it. If you don’t watch Scott’s Thoughts or really think about the gym leaders in Kanto it’s one of the most forgettable Pokémon of all time.

That’s why I like it. I used it on a winning playthough Voilet team along with Sunflora and it was the worst member. Good on you Venomoth. Good on you.

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom