• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [Sign Ups]

Potato-2.0

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
In a galaxy, far, far away where the stars paint tales of intrigue and betrayal, a starchy conflict unfolds amidst the cosmos. Welcome to the epic saga of "Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes". In this riveting battle between the forces of good and evil the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance.

As the galaxies teeter on the brink of chaos, the noble Potatoes, guardians of peace and order, stand united against the sinister Sweet Potatoes who seek to plunge the universe into darkness. In the heart of the Republic of Potatoes, alliances are forged, secrets are whispered, and loyalties are tested.
Amidst the shadows of corruption and deceit, who will emerge victorious in this cosmic showdown? Will the humble Potatoes prevail upholding justice and righteousness or will the seductive allure of power tip the scales in favor of the Sweet Potatoes plunging the galaxy into eternal darkness?

Hey everyone, welcome to Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes! This will be a mafia game hosted by me, Potato-2.0 and my brilliantly handsome co-host, grammar checker and MoD @JamieIsBored .

We have tried to make this as balanced as possible, but anything can happen. With that, please read all of the rules below!

1. All major forum and TWR rules apply.
2. There will be no OC (Outside Communication) allowed except those that are provided by the hosts.
3. There will be no character claiming allowed this game. If you do, then you shall be modkilled immediately.
4. Please be active, you don't have to be around 24/7, but ensure you make at least 3 game relevant posts a phase. If you are unable to do so, a sub-out or a modkill may be used.
5. No loophole abuse, if you find something that can be considered a loophole please bring it up with the hosts.
6. Due to confusion with what the terms could mean, LYLO and MYLO will not be announced.
7. If two wagons are tied then one wagon will be randomly lynched, if No Lynch and a player's wagon are tied then the player will die.
8. Hammer Rules are available at request with the command Vote: Hammer it will automatically be turned off after every phase change. A wagon will be hammered if there is a majority of players on it (half + 1 of the amount of players).
9. If a phase extension is required then please bring that up to the hosts and use the command Vote: Phase Extension once a majority (see: rule 8) votes for the command.
10. You may make one post after your death, however it cannot contain any game-relevant information. Breaking this rule will lead to the player being blacklisted from any of the hosts future games.
11. No editing your posts except for spelling or grammar. Anyone seen to break this rule may be modkilled or force subbed out.
12. When you are voting please submit your vote as Vote: Player and when you are unvoting as Unvote. This is not required, but greatly helps us out as hosts.
13. 48 hour day/ 24 hour night cycles. The hosts will announce in thread when the phase is changing and when all actions/votes are locked.
14. We are allowed to add any necessary rules we deem necessary to help ensure the game is kept running smoothly.
15. Last rule: have fun!

Players:
1. mastermind lissi
2. guzmania
3. Pigrider09
4. Itsjustmudkipz
5. Midorikawa
6. Divergent
7. Guillo
8. Pikochu
9. Quasar_Catfish

Subs:
1. TheCapsFan

Spectators:
1.Calvinッ

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, thanks bud.
You wrote that, didn't you?

I've always been fond of baked potatoes, but indifferent toward mashed potatoes. They're just... plain. Even with sour cream and stuff, they're simply not interesting enough to satisfy my taste buds. Then again, most people seem to think that I'm a picky eater.

You wrote that, didn't you?

I've always been fond of baked potatoes, but indifferent toward mashed potatoes. They're just... plain. Even with sour cream and stuff, they're simply not interesting enough to satisfy my taste buds. Then again, most people seem to think that I'm a picky eater.
Boiled potatos are the worst type of potato they are boring hard and dry mash potatoes is amazing but not on its own it has to be with something like a roast and stuffed jacket potatoes and roast potatoes are the best type of potatoes i could eat for breakfast lunch and dinner

Boiled potatos are the worst type of potato they are boring hard and dry mash potatoes is amazing but not on its own it has to be with something like a roast and stuffed jacket potatoes and roast potatoes are the best type of potatoes i could eat for breakfast lunch and dinner
Neither of you two have replied to my potato thread :tentacruel:

Back
Top Bottom