• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Teebs's Gallery

Another #WhitneyWednesday upload. This one's an Umineko reference. Cheers to you if you get it. And if you don't, uhm, you should dedicate 200 hours of your life to read the VN. It's life changing, I promise you.

plumineko.png

New art!
Haven't updated this thread in a while!

For this week's #WhitneyWednesday, my friend @dcdcdc26 gave me a cool thought: What if Bugsy found a Miltank jacket in Goldenrod Department Store, but it was kind of punk-y and standoffish and he was afraid she wouldn't like it? But he takes the gamble and she ends up loving it. They brought it up to me that the kawaii culture in Japan was its own form of rebellion when it was first introduced, so Whitney probably doesn't mind being somewhat associated with punk stuff, and I think it's a great look on her!
punk biker whitney.png

Last week's Whitney Wednesday was really simple because I had work to follow up and catch-up on. This is how I used to doodle Whitney a lot when I was in education; almost all my papers would have her on it somewhere, haha. I guess then, she is what you'd call my "comfort character", in that case.

whitneydoodle.png

New art!
For twitter user @heat__end (they're also on tumblr and AO3) i drew their OTP for them; Irida x Dawn! A pretty casual look for them both but they been thru a lot they deserve it

(ALSO PLEASE GO READ THEIR STUFF ON AO3 PLEASE IT'S SO GOOD)
Iridawn.jpg

Them omg !!

ngl, never seen this ship actually, but it looks like something i'd be into.
really great job here!

Them omg !!

ngl, never seen this ship actually, but it looks like something i'd be into.
really great job here!
aw thank you! yeah heat__end is the CEO of that ship pretty much but they do a REALLY good job at making it seem really nice. they write a lot so i suggest you should check their work out sometime, they're a good friend of mine too.

Hi! Your art is so cute and the ship is so cute too! (plainhive) Idk if this is the wrong place to put it, but I was thinking of drawing you a plainhiveshipping art. For free, so it’s in the rules. What do you think? I just think the shops pretty cute and if there’s anything specific you want to request for the art, go ahead! And if you don’t want this here, I understand, I’ll move it if you want me to.

Hi! Your art is so cute and the ship is so cute too! (plainhive) Idk if this is the wrong place to put it, but I was thinking of drawing you a plainhiveshipping art. For free, so it’s in the rules. What do you think? I just think the shops pretty cute and if there’s anything specific you want to request for the art, go ahead! And if you don’t want this here, I understand, I’ll move it if you want me to.
OH MY GOSH AAA that's really kind of you! Personally I don't mind if you ask here but when it's finished it should probably be posted in your own thread or a DM!

Nothing specific other than I want a kiss involved somewhere. Interpret that as you will!

Glad to see another person who has seen my vision of this ship ️

Hazan Shu!
For this week's Whitney Wednesday I drew her doing Chun-Li's Hazan Shu from SFV. They shared a seiyuu once! I love fighting games so I might have her do more fighting game attacks for Whitney Wednesday, tee hee.
1000010766.png

they're wearing funni shirts
I've been really busy with the holidays and work! This weeks #WhitneyWednesday is a little more muted and it's about HER rather than having her in it. They're both fans.

bugsy and jasmine wearing ship shirts.png

zomg cute stuff all around! would love to hear more about your timeskip stuff!
Oh that means a lot to hear!! I haven't cooked anything up on that in a while, I think I should sometime.

I've been wanting to mess with an idea where Reed gets flung back in time by Celebi to see Bugsy and Whitney before they formally marry and have them and all of that. Maybe I'll start there!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
It's been a little bit hasn't it? Holidays kept me busy. Ultimately I wish I got to spend more time on this, but I'm still pretty happy with the outcome. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who celebrate.

8hml4d.png

Teebs used Triple Axel!
Heya! It's been a while since I posted here. Time to catch up.

The first one is this more romantic- looking Whitney. Imagine she's saying this with a dreamy voice to someone. Your choice. You already know my pick ehehe
1000012333.jpg

This one is inspired by the "Brave Shot", a camera angle inspired by Obari's works on Mecha series.
1000012332.jpg

And this one is just Bugsy and Whitney hugging! They comfort me a lot you know.

1000012331.jpg

crack the skye
Hey! A new piece of art that isn't Whitney!

It's her boyfriend.

I wanted to make an AU themed around music, and I'm doing the more "alternative" music first. Here's Bugsy and some bands that inspired the design.

1000015689.jpg

Back
Top Bottom