• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

I have a drawing of Proto Man that I want to use, but I don't have the heart to replace Axl :sadsola: I'll probably end up switching back to this current one after like a month anyway lol

A Halloween themed picture. Going to wait until October to change it as I don’t want to look like Walmart
I decided to wait on the Halloween profile pic change as I know the perfect upcoming day to change it. (And would also like to have my current profile picture for more than a week) I’ve also already gotten a picture for it.

nobody tell anyone but it's probably going to be kobeni (my wife) (i love her)
if it's not kobeni it'll be either kikunojo or bocchi. potentially revy.
the era of anime boys is over well it will be once i switch out but that mght be a while bc im still chin deep in my sf hyperfixation, the era of anime girls has arrived
(after that will probably be edgeworth, though, so the era of anime boys won't be gone for long)

There's been a few ideas in my head but I haven't been able to narrow down one. I've meditated on:
  • The visual character that's seen in the YouTube MV of Mafumafu's "Crossword Puzzle"
  • Mai from Touhou: Mystic Square again on account of the upcoming month. (She's an ice-wielding boss and her entire character is based on the ninth circle of Hell in Dante's Inferno)
  • Pekora, the regrettable fallen angel, from Dropkick on My Devil.
  • One of the winter-themed Cookies in Cookie Run: Kingdom. (I actually first started playing the game on the Frost Witch and the Lantern in the Snow update)
  • An antagonist featured in Super Mario RPG; for example, one of the Smithy Gang's mechanical peons.
  • The protagonist of Humanity Has Declined.
  • One of the protagonists of Shimeji Simulation.
  • The titular lamb of Cult of the Lamb.
  • Depending on if there isn't a spoiler embargo like with the Teal Mask update; a Pokemon featured in Indigo Disk.

Could be none of these in the end, however.

while i don't foresee myself switching out of gardenia anytime soon, i will probably spring for another gym leader when it inevitably does happen down the road. i'm not sure who, but i suspect skyla.
though i have been considering an e4 member as well, and by "an e4 member" i actually just mean caitlin.

Back
Top Bottom