• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Alone

Blackjack Gabbiani

Back due to popular demand!
Reaction score
Alone again. Of course, it happens all the time. You say I should be honored that you trust me this much, but I'm not equipped to handle all this.

I'm your assistant. The fact that you couldn't handle all this yourself should tell you that I can't do it either.

I go through the motions, all the chores and tests that have to be done, but as I log the numbers, they all kind of run together.

I can't do this. Professor, you know that you mean more to me than anyone, but I just can't take this work you dump on me. You wonder why I'm worn out all the time, why I can't seem to draw anything anymore, why more often than not I have to run things twice because I did something wrong the first time. Professor, I just can't take this.

I see that picture you keep by the phone, the one of all three of us. I know I can't compete with her, and I don't blame her for all this. I don't think she notices either.

There's a sick feeling in my stomach, and I grab the picture from off the wall and plant it face-down on the couch. The frame cracks under my hands and I freeze.

Right then I know I'm stuck, because the only thought in my mind is 'Oh god, I need to fix this before the Professor gets home'.

Even when I'm angry at you, you're still the only thing I can think of.

;0; lakjsdfh. The third time I've read this. It made me cry the first two times I've read it. Poor Kenji. I can't help but see that inner bitterness, either. Not to say he wouldn't hide it *very well*...

;-; mfu don't cry ciaran. *sniffle*

And given that Oak isn't the best at interacting with humans, chances are that Delia will catch on before he does.

Which is really kinda sad.

And thank you!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom