• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Azelf: Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterkraft

Buuburn is my Homeslice.
Reaction score
I recently caught myself an Azelf in Pokemon Pearl, and I must say I've rather taken to it. It's like a legitimate Mew I never had (though that all changed last week when I got six of the blighters) and it looks damn cooler than the other two. I'd like to use it in my team but I'm not sure of the move set I should use. What should I use?

Level: 50
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Levitate

Stats
Attack: 136
Defense: 88
Sp. Atk: 154
Sp. Def: 77
Speed: 116

Moves
Confusion
Charge Beam
Future Sight
Nasty Plot

I've also given it a Magnet to hold to boost the power of Charge Beam, and since it's capture I've infected it with the Pokerus to aid it's stats when EV training. Can anyone suggest any changes?

Timid, Hasty or Naive are the preferred natures...

One moveset you might want to consider is Psychic/Flamethrower/Grass Knot/Nasty Plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom