• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blaine's Chansey

NearRyuzaki90

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm utterly stuck at Blaine's Gym in Round 2 of Stadium (the first game). He uses that high-HP Chansey that knows Softboiled every time, it's so broke I can't even get a critical hit using Fighting-type moves.

Anybody got a strategy for dealing with this beast?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Update, looks like my best bet is to pray Blaine doesn't use it. Welp, here's getting ready for about a hundred more tries.

Last edited:
Did you try using setup? Since it's Gen I, freezing it is also an option
Not sure what you mean by setup, but I managed to pull a freeze hack this time, and sure enough, it finally won me the battle. Only took about a hundred tries.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom