• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Calvin & Hobbes Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, because while I was student volunteering at elementary, I met a 2nd grader, who was really smart. :D

I remember that I was pretty smart in second grade. But I had a short fuse. I once flipped a desk on a kid when I got angry.

Ahahaha! Reminded me of Calvin. I don't know why.

Pshhhh, that is kind of funny. One of my friends is planning on sending me a C&H Email which contains Snowmen of Doom throughout. (I read same friend's Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat, and I love the Snowmen Prophets of Doom (The end is near! Repent Sinners! SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!!!))

Okay, now revival.

If Suzie existed in real life, would you have been friends or enemies with her?

I'll answer later.

Probably an enemy. I have met girls like her at school all my life; the one who gets you in trouble without you even doing a thing.

Anyways.

I think I would be acquaintances with her, but we wouldn't be best friends or anything like that.

In your own words, define Einstein's theory of relativity.

Gakka ook wanr akld dhakh dakk krad sdkalhdlk sdahasg

"I love loopholes."

And for the question, I probably would've avoided her.

Thanks for uber-revival, or we would be dead.

I like the:

Mom: Calvin, what are you doing to the coffee table!?
Calvin: **

When I grow up, I'm going to invent a time machine. Then I'll come back yesterday, and bring myself tomorrow, and skip this dumb assignment.

"Did you know what any of Dad's words meant?"

"No, but I wrote them down so we can look them up when we get home!"

CH860405.JPG

^ Lols.

I'd post some quotes right now but I can't think of any at the moment. D:

"Can you refuse to inherit the world?"
"I think if you're born, it's too late"
(not funny, but that's all I could think of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom