• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can Anyone Help Me In The Contests?

silverstardust16

Reaction score
I Am Trying To Win A Master Contest In Diamond, But I Can't Seem To Win The First Contest (visual). Does Anyone Know What Accessories Go With Which Theme?

Ok... I'm going to do my best on this, but for a more detailed list check the internet. There are WAY too many items to put down here, so I'll just be using common ones that you'll find in Amity Square or items you find around Sinnou. So here goes:

Brightness:
Determination
Glitter Powder
Shed Horn
Shed Claw
Yellow Flower
White fluff
White Mustache

Flexibility:
Flag
Black Fluff
Black Mustache
Big Leaf
Confetti
Eerie Thing
Orange Fluff
Pink fluff

Nature:
Big Leaf
Big Scale
Big Tree
Any Color Fluff
Any Color Feather

Relaxation:
Black Beard
Black Fluff
Black Mustache
Eerie Thing

Shapely:
Any Starter Mask
Flag
Shed Claw
Shed Horn
Stump

Sharpness:
Narrow Scale
Any Feather
Spring
Shed Claw
Shed Horn

Colored:
Any Balloon
Any Fluff
Any Flower
Any Feather
Any Barrette

The Created:
Any Mask
Any Balloon
Any Barrette
Spring
Confetti
Glitter Powder
Humming Note

The Festive:
Glitter Powder
Humming Note
Mystic Fire
Sparks

The Gaudy:
Any Mask
Flag
Narrow Scale
Any Feather
Confetti
Shimmering Fire

The Intangible:
Any Balloon
Eerie Thing
Flag
Confetti
Determination

The Solid:
Flag
Shed Horn
Shed Claw
Spring
Stump
Peculiar Spoon

Thats all the contest themes, though I have yet to see a few of them. Super Contests are a breeze (at least I think) because you can compensate your weaknesses with your strengths. Whichever one you are bad at, work at a bit but make sure you can outshine your opponents in the other parts and you should be a Master Coordinater in no time!

Good Luck

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom