• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Digimon 02--Angst Lords of Odaiba *another cosplay skit!*

Blackjack Gabbiani

Back due to popular demand!
Reaction score
Angst Lords of Odaiba by Blackjack Gabbiani

OK, this is a little different. Sakura Con 2002, this was my skit. Of course, it wasn't performed exactly like this; lines were forgot and ad-libbed, and the ending, which left me on stage alone, confused the stage managers, because they kept the spotlight on me for about ten seconds! Anyway, yeah, just read it...

Oh, and if you wanna see a picture of it...

http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=2322 that's me on the floor there...*glomps Yukio*

*our scene opens on Ken and Matt standing back to back, with Kari and Sora yelling at them*

Kari/Sora: I can't take this goth-boy/angsty crap! I'm leaving you for her! (they stroll off hand-in-hand)

Matt: Well, crap. That's the third time this week! But I guess that's the price to pay for being the angstiest guy in Odaiba...

Ken: (whirls around) Nandayo? You? Angsty? I'm ten times the angst lord *you'll* ever be!

Matt: I was once trapped in a sphere of my own depression, you know.

Ken: I had a nervous breakdown that changed the fate of two worlds!

Matt: I was a puppet of the Dark Masters!

Ken: Dark Masters? Pah! My own thoughts turned against me and remade me a servant of destruction that could have well reduced the Digital World to a scorched wasteland, devoid of all life!

Matt: ...*sputters* Oh...oh YEAH?!

Ken: Yeah!

Matt: Oh YEAH?!?!?!

Ken: YEAH!!

*Oikawa staggers onstage*

Oikawa: WHY?!?! Oh, Hiroki, why did you have to die and leave me alone? What happened to our DREAMS?!?! Why has everything turned out so wrong? Everything in my life has fallen to ruins! I'm all alone in a cold city on a cold island in a cold world orbiting a cold, cruel suuuuuuuunn!!!! *sobs uncontrollably, pounding the ground, unaware that Matt and Ken are staring at him*

Matt: ......Oh dude, he wins.

Ken: Totally. (pause) Wanna go get some ice cream?

Matt: Sure.

(they walk off, leaving Oikawa a sobbing wreck center stage...)

The End

Please note: The thread is from 21 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom