• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dragon Fan club

Favorite Dragon Type!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have GOT to join this club! Dragon-types are my favorites.

I LOVE Salamence.:rs189:

Relax, anyone can join! I just know this club is going to be a hit!

Last edited:
Looks like Salamence is winning! I had hoped Flygon was going to be a major hit, but hey, Salamence is almost as good. Yet, Latias and Flygon are the best Dragons. They are the dragons that helped me beat (finally) today, Pike Queen Lucy, in the Battle Frontier! Yet, my best Pokemon are a tie beetween Rayquaza and Mewtwo, because they are both on Lv.91!

I just wanted people's opinions, but do you people like shiny Salamence better or normal Salamence?

By the way, nice nickname Lapras of the Caribbean. :)

Thanks, I like Pirates of the Carribean, and I like Lapras, so that's how Lapras of the Carribean came! Do not doubt thier power! You should see the banner Slicing_Scizor made me that's in my signature! His skills are legendary! Even greater than evrey banner maker that you have heard of! Also, check out the other stuff I made!

OoOoOo.. Dragon Pokemon. I'm Slicing_Scizor, but I changed my name when I joined these forums, I am Slicing_Scizor on SPPF.

This is how it goes. When I get bored, I make banners. When I make banners, this Club gets one!

DragonBanner.gif

Salamence annoys me Its not that I hate him its just everyone loves him and that annoys me. your all different just like each other

I love dragon types their my favourite type (barring tyranitar-tyranodon but they dont really count )my favourite one is garchomp he is brilliant he has an awesome combination of ground and dragon also hes a pseudo legendary which is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom