• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Evolving Feebas in DP

RyushiBlade

Reaction score
Just a quick question: How do I go about evolving my Feebas in D/P? If Pokeblocks are obtainable in these versions, I definitely missed seeing that.

Poffins are used instead of pokeblocks. Due to the difficulty of mixing poffins, you will probably need two people mixing together if you use Wiki berries, but I was able to do it by myself using Pamtre berries.

What level range is good for Wiki and Pamtre berries if you're mixing alone?

All of my Pamtre poffins came out in the 20-26 range and that was sufficient. I don't know if there is a specific cutoff, but presumably it would be difficult to get that high with Wiki berries by yourself.

Again people, I only used Chesto Berries and evolved Feebas just fine.

I simply transfered my Milotic from Sapphire to Diamond. IMO, female Milotics are more appealing because of their longer...red things...

I use Chilan Berries, but I don't know if it's as good as the others. It's pretty impressive tho...

Expensive? Is there a way to buy berries? I hope so because I don't have the right berries to evolve feebas

You can get a free berry daily from various places, including the Pal Park if you have an old cartridge. Berries can also be randomly found in Amity Park, including Pamtre and other good berries (though less often than other berries).

Lonepichu

I have a lvl 1 marill (just hatched) w/ egg moves (i think) if u want to trade, i want a Female Combee. Thx.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom