• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Feebas Mating Season?

Hubologist

Post-Apocalyptic
Reaction score
Man, every time I turn around, the two Feebas I have in Day Care have made another egg. I'll go pick up one egg, and by the time I've put it away in the PC, there's another one already waiting. They sure are keeping busy.... :blush:

Definitely a good thing, although it sure seems quick.

I do have a more serious question, though: I've determined that Modest is probably the "best" Nature for Milotic, since it gives you -Attack and +Special Attack. Even though I have thirty male and thirty female Feebas, none of them have a Modest nature.

I know about the Everstone thing already. I was wondering, though, if I put two Feebas with any given Natures in Day Care, will the new Pokémon's nature be determined randomly (without the use of the Everstone)? Because I want to breed a Modest female, and then give her an Everstone so I can hatch more Feebas with a Modest nature.

if I put two Feebas with any given Natures in Day Care, will the new Pokémon's nature be determined randomly (without the use of the Everstone)? .

Yes, it would be random

Your best bet would be to chain dittos on route 218 (I think) Just catch till yah get what nature you want and by the time you do, you will have many other natures that may come in handy.

On another note, I could breed you a modest female... If you have something to offer, nothin' fancy, Privatemessage me if your interested.

Is one of them traded to you? Traded 'mon breed better. :)

Surprisingly, I caught all of them myself. I'm not joking when I say another egg will appear before I'm finished putting the other one away, either... the PokéCenter is, what, twenty steps away from the Day-Care Man? As soon as I walk in the door, occasionally the refreshed PokéRadar will already show a new egg. o_o

Anyway, they must be a really good match.

@ GuitarHero: Nah, I'm going to try my luck at breeding a Modest female on my own, I think. I really don't have much good stuff to trade yet anyway (aside from Heart Scales, I guess), and what was the point in all that searching and catching if I just get the perfect female in a trade anyway? :lol:

P.S.: shuko u hav soooo many shinies can i PRZ hav one LOL?!?! ;-)

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom